chapter14|karaoke

*skip to the weekend*

Karaoke Time!

As I woke up, the awful thought of going to Karaoke went through my head. I thought of faking to be sick, but I couldn't do that to him or to my mum. I just have to get through it and just pretend.

I rehearsed some songs in my room while deciding what to wear. I decided to wear something decent and something I wouldn't always wear out, cause it's Brad.

I showered and continued to sing the songs I sang previously then put some light makeup on and curled my brown locks and loosed them up a bit and finally decided on what to wear. I wore a white loose oversized jumper with my baby blue jeans and my pair of Ugg boots.

I continuously rehearsed because it was the busiest day according to Brad.

I sat in the passenger seat for a while and waited for Brad to come in. Brad stayed in my house for a while and talked to my mum for a bit.

----------------

"Hey Michelle"

"Hey Brad"

"Do you have plans this Saturday?"

"Uh no. I don't"

Of course I do. Casey's family is coming. She is going to hate me for this.

"Yeah, sure. I'm free"

After the brief conversation, he finally came in and turned the engine on. He tried to make conversation with me, but failed so he turned the radio on. I humed along to the lyrics.

We finally got to the place and sat at one of the chairs closest to the stage. He requested a song for us to sing and came back to where we were sitting.

I promise that one day I'll be around

I'll keep you safe

I'll keep you sound

..... and take a piece of my heart

And make it all your own

So when we are apart

You'll never be alone

Never be alone.

When we finished singing and had a big applause and standing ovation from everyone . I went to the bar to get some chops for the both of us. I placed the food on the table and ate some of my chips.

"can I ask you a question?" i said

"shoot"

"I know this is personal, but did your wife run out on you?"

"yeah. she said that was scared of the responsibility and that she didn't want to be a bad parent"

"Oh"

"can I ask you a question as well? it's kind of pointless but... the song you sang, who sang it?"

"Shawn Mendes. Why?"

"Shawn Mendes. What happened to Justin Beiber"

If he's been living under a rock for the past few years, he'll know that most people have gotten over the heart throb everyone liked back in 2010 and now everyone likes one direction.

"I'm joking. I know who he is, Emma loves him"

"Emma? Your daughter?"

"Yeah, she's around your age. Hopefully one day you'll meet her"

"yeah. hopefully I will"

We got back to my house around the afternoon and sat down on the stools in the kitchen.

"my two favorite people. Did you two have fun"

"yeah. I learnt quite a lot of things I thought I would never know about Brad"

"Good to hear that. Want anything Brad?" mum asked

"I'm fine thanks. I have get home. Emma's probably waiting for me"

"Alright. Bye"

this kind of sucked, but it's a new chapter, so yeah. I have two new stories, i want to post, but don't know which so yeah .

and does anyone want a shout out?
message me for details.

IG: CxseyBabyy
Twitter:^^