Chapter 13|interviews

{×Baby×}
Tune in at 8
-------------------
Okay x

So back to my normal life, waking up everyday for school and waiting for something exciting to happen to me.

Nat came in to my driveway to pick me up. I got in the passenger seat and turned the radio on.

Interviewer: So we're here with X Factor's supergroup: Stereo Kicks

SK: YEAH

Interviewer: going on tour, what's it like?

SK (Jake) : it was great. Just to see soon many fans and to see the XF family back again made it even better.

Interviewer: in your fan base, there's  lots of girls, what's the craziest thing a fan has done?

Stereo Kicks (James): A girl threw a bra at me in the middle of our performance of Hey Jude.

Interviewer: On the topic if girls, Olivia from London wants to know if any of you are single? And that she loves you all.

SK (Tom): hi Olivia, love you too.  and yes we are single, except for Casey.

Interviewer: is that true Casey?

SK (Casey): Yeah it is true. Her name's Lauren. I love her very much.

Interviewer: You heard it here first on BBC radio 2. Casey Johnson officially has a girlfriend.

{xLaurenx}
ly2 bby

What a great start to my day. Love him soo much

"You two are soo cute" nat said
-------------------------------------------------------------

Interviewer: She's a lucky girl. So what are you future plans as a group?

SK (Reece) : we are producing a few things but we can't say anything yet. But hopefully we would go on our own tour and have fans worldwide.

Interviewer: well that's it for now. Thanks for being on the show guys.

SK(Tom): Thanks for having us.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I got out of Natalie's car and headed to our form rooms. The room was buzzing till we got there, they all stared at us, me in particular.

"Was Casey talking about you Lauren on the radio or a different Lauren?" Catlin shouted

"Yeah he was. I'm his girlfriend"

"Sure he is. Even if he is, he's way too good for you" Tiffany called out

"Well I don't see you with anyone" Catlin replied

She scoffed in return and flipped her blonde hair and didn't say anything in return.

"So what is it like to be Casey's girlfriend?"

*skip*

"You alright bubba"

"Yeah. I'm alright. So what's up with you and Brad"

"We're great thanks. What about you and Casey?"

"Great. By the way, could Casey's family come over next week?"

"Yeah, sure"
-------------------------------------------------------------
{xLaurenx}
Do you come over next week?

{xBabyx}
Sure x