06|pick up lines// twitcam

Casey to Lauren:
Come over. I need to tell you something.

Lauren to Casey:
Okay. I will be there soon.

I knocked on the door thinking why Casey wanted me over. I knocked again just in case no one heard me.
Casey finally came to the door holding my hand as we went inside together. I wasn't really sure why he held my hand, but I went along with it anyway.

"You look nice" he said with a big grin on his face

"Huh?"

I had no idea what he meant. I scanned my outfit quickly since I had no idea what I was wearing and found that I was wearing sweats and a loose crop top with ugg boots.

"Oh ha ha. But why am I actually here?" I said in a sarcastic voice

"Uh. No reason, I just wanted you over" he smiled

"Sometimes you can be a right idiot Casey"

"You can talk" he said jokingly while looking at my outfit

"I scraped my knee falling for you" he said flirting with me
"if you were a burger, you would be a mcgourgous"

"Sorry- if that is supposed to be your pick up line then it's not working" I laughed

To be honest, it's cute that he's trying to flirt with me, but that pick up line made the situation more awkward than it actually was.

That escalated quickly, Casey made a pick up line, and I haven't said a word since then.

Since everyone got bored, Jake tweeted that they were going to do a twitcam, so they all went up to one of the boy's rooms to do it. I followed them simply for entertainment.
As soon as we started, questions and dares started to roll in.

While the boys were answering questions and doing dares and such, Casey looked at me and whispered "feel free to join in whenever"

Best pickup line?
one of the fans asked

"Well I thought it would have been:
If you were a burger, you would be mcgourgous" he said smiling directly at me "but it has recently it hasn't worked unfortunately"

"It's true" I said jumping in the conversation

I really shouldn't have done that. Before you know it, I had a few questions for me as well. I ferl really bad, this is supposed to be about them, and I keep interfering in everything.
I wanted to leave, but that would be rude, so I stayed till it was all over.

"Before this ends, I just want to say thank to all of our fans who have been supporting us from day 1, you guys are amazing.
So there is a girl who I really like, and her name is Lauren"

He finally admitted it. I can't really say I am happy that he announced it in front of everyone, because I thought he would have given it some time, before announcing it to everyone. But it's done. It's not like we are going out, so I think it's okay.