09|mystery man

I took a picture of my latte and napkin and dmed molly with the word GIRLFRIEND in capital letters.

Molly
Girlfriend! So happy for you guys. I knew all along that he liked you.

"Casey. Do you want to come over one day?" I asked

"Yeah, sure. I'd love to meet your family"

"So, has this been the perfect date or what?" He said confidently

"Uh yeah, except for the food, the coffee and the beach, it's been perfect. Joking! Everything was amazing"

"So would you consider going out again?

"Of course I would. One question, when are you going on the X Factor Tour?"

"A few weeks. Why?"

"Oh, nothing"

"Well it must be something, if your bothered by it"

"Um, I wanted you to meet my 'parents' in a few weeks"

"Oh, yeah. Sure, I'd love to. Whenever I'm free, I'd love to. And I promise that when I'm on tour, I won't forget you or ever leave you"

"Casey. You're so sweet, you know that"

"I know. I just have that effect on people" he said flashing a huge smile

...

"Thanks for everything. And I hope you have a great time on tour"

"You too. I mean. Never mind" he said smiling

He gave me a little kiss on the cheek and said bye and left. I turned my phone on and checked any recent and old messages.

10 old messages from Charlie

"Hi hon. You alright?"

"Yeah I am thanks"

"So how was your date with Casey?" She asked

"It was actually really good. And you?"

"What do you mean and you?"

"Like what have you done when I was away, have you met anyone recently?"

"Depends. What do you know, and I haven't done much, just done some cleaning I guess"

"I promise. I don't know anything"

My mum is practically one of my best friends. She's a single mum, and she's gone through a lot, as well as me. She's like another girl in my school, we talk about everything together.

"OK. So during my shift, a guy who comes in the cafè everyday started talking to me and flirt with me and before you know it, he gave me his number"

"Okay. That's a bit sketchy. A random person starts to talk to you and flirt with you out of the blue. He obviously knows you from somewhere. So what's his name?"

"Uh, I think he said it was Brad or something"

"Okay. But Brad's a little sketchy"

"He's not"

***

Natalie waited around the corner were we normally meet onto the way to school. She wore a flowy dress with flats while I wore my kimono with my blue skirt, white top and flats.

"Hey Nat. I have some great news" I said running up to her. "Me and Casey are officially official"

"I'm so happy for you" she squealed

We continued walking to school and caught up with everyone before we were late and the gates shut. We quickly rushed to our form room with everyone else out of breath.

With everything going on on my life so far, I have completely forgot about my school work and that my work was due today. Just great.

***
I got out of school with Nat and went to the cafè with her to visit my mum at work, and because I wanted to find something out with this guy Brad.

"Lauren. Hold up, I need to talk to you" a voice said behind me

Out of curiosity, I turned around to see who it was.

"Oh hey Charlie" I said

"Hey Lauren. Natalie"

"Can I talk to you alone?"

"Okay. I'll just go then" Natalie said leaving

"You haven't answered my calls recently"

"I was busy"

"Busy with Casey?"

"Look Charlie. I don't have time for this" I said storming out of the conversation.

I caught up with Nat and went to my mum's work place.
I entered into the cafè with Nat to find who this guy is. I found a guy at the counter who was talking to my mum. She didn't describe what he looked like, so he could be anyone.

"Lauren. This is the guy I was talking about" she said

"Brad this is my daughter, Lauren and her friend Natalie

"Hi Lauren and Natalie" he said smiling

"Out if curiousty, do you know my Mum" I asked

"I do actually. We went to the same secondary school Haven Hill Academy. I was in all your classes" brad said confidently

"Oh yeah. You've changed so much"

We left them to continue their conversation as we went to get something quick to eat. As I was eating a brownie, I couldn't help but looking at Brad and my Mum. He obviously liked my Mum and she obviously likes him.

***

"C'mon Laur. We can go now" my mum called

This chapter sucks. Sorry about that
-Lois x