chapter 27| love me so

@/ charliejsongs can't wait to show the love me so video with you guys.

@/ laurendayes_  Proud of my boys @/ stereokicks
---

Lauren
Can we locate we're we went wrong?

Char
Ayee,, you coming to the release meet and greet?

Lauren
Yeah, I'll come round

Char
Sweet

Since the meet and greet starts at 12, I got ready at 10 to spare some time for anything else and decided to get some food before I got ready for the meet and greet.

I took a walk to one of the local coffee shops to buy a coffee and a cake.

The barista which happens to be one of my old friends Ava asks me if I want my usual which us a caramel frappe.

"Anything else"

"No thank you"

On Ava's break she came to sit down on the brown couch with me to catch up on life I guess.

"Birthday soon?"

"Yeah"

"Doing anything?" She asked

"Well- actually I am. I'm having a party and your invited. I'll dm you the details" I said saying by to her

I quickly walked back to the house and got changed and put some make-up on. I put concealer and foundation for the base of my fave and curled my eyelashes before I applied mascara and then quickly did my eyebrows.

I wore a white crop top with my washed out skinny ripped jeans. I placed on some white socks and my white converse and finally left the house.

While i got into my car, I switched on my phone to receive the address for the meet and greet.

1 hour later

I got there 30 minutes before the m&g starts so I created a group chat on Instagram to see who would be coming to my party. I invited all the boys, Molly, Ava, Bailey and Sam and a few other close friends and family.

I came out of my car and entered the white building and said hi to some people whether they knew me or not.

The set up was very cosy with warm brown sofas and cream bean bags and pretty fairy lights with the TV in the middle of the room.

The video started to play and the fist line of the verse begun to fill the room.

Can we locate were we went wrong?

A black screen appeared as the video finished and the crowd cheered and clapped.