My Babysitter is Hot, but who knew she was a Vamp? Ch.1

Chapter  I: The Great Misfortune

    "Hey! I think I hear something over here? But its so dark I can't see...wait forget it I'm sure that everyone of them is dead." They began to point there flashlights at me, but I moved farther into the thick bushes and faded into the darkness. Then they were gone, I was left all alone in the clearing of the woods and it was cold and snowing. I slowly walked towards were my home used to stand only that it was no longer there, since all that remained was a charred house, and burned corpses and still the house stood burning. They were all burned alive my whole entire family was killed, and worse they were killed by our own kind, and I was left alone although I wanted to die along with my family because what would be the point if I escaped they would still come back to make sure that everyone is dead. And once they find out that a body is missing from the burning hell they will definitely come find me since they want everyone from my family dead because my family is of great blood. But before that happens I have to keep my promise to my mother and older sister about staying alive and taking revenge and growing stronger, but the most important finding love.

--------------------------------------- 11 Years Later ------------------------------------

      It has been 11 years already and I am now 17, and the worse part is that I need a new job and I need to move, and switch schools again although I don't need to go to school but the cover helps because the trackers found me once again. I'm surprised that this time they only sent one, I wonder if that will be enough once he is dead, and I'm already making a big record amongst my kind since they think I went berserk once I lost my family and they think I have gone rogue but thats not the case. Oh! And did I forget to mention that I'm a vampire, I wonder why they keep sending scary ugly muscular vampires to catch and kill me. I'm only one little defenseless weak girl not to mention totally cute, but that's just my opinion but others like to take precautions with me its not hard to see why but I'm just as cute as I am deadly.

      I left early in the morning from my apartment in downtown to another safe house that I have uptown, and after that I will be leaving to a somewhat small town called Brier or Blair Wood and I already sent half of my stuff to a house that I recently bought. But I still need to get a job and its also getting late, I walk into my apartment to get the rest of my things before going to my uptown safe house. But then I feel like there is someone inside my apartment so I quickly take the necessary steps and back away from the room and I slowly pretend that I don't know anything, and I run towards my car only to feel a burning pain on my arm and a dent on my car door. My attacker grips me tighter by my wrist and dangles me in the air like I was a rag doll and I couldn't touch the floor, and as I got passed the painful feeling on my wrist I opened my eyes to peer into the eyes of a somewhat crazy vamp that looked like he was hungry. It's like they say 'It's Brains over Bronze' because this vamp was like the others but this guy although he had the seal of the great Vampire King he looked like he hadn't drank a lot of blood and ended up going berserk. Plus he wasn't the vamp that attacked me before the other one was definitely in control only that I couldn't see his face because he wore a mask, but unlike the others his built was much slim and he had a small built so I'm guessing that he was probably my age, but not this guy he was twice my size. But once he got distracted enough I kicked him on the face and he released his grip on my wrist and I fell to the floor, and as soon as he let go my hand began to heal, I guess there are times when its good to be a Vampire and sometimes it just sucks. After my bone was completely healed I went all vamp on the poor sucker since it was a pathetic excuse for a vamp, and when it was all finished I burned him alive well kind of since his heart was still beating. That was my signature that I was the one that did it and that's how the people that burned my family knew that I still remembered and that I would soon come for them. I then drove towards my uptown apartment only staying for a night, and then I would move to Blair or Brier wood and begin my new life,I just hope that I am able to lose the trackers they sent for me.