My Babysitter is Hot, but who knew she was a Vamp? Ch.16

Chapter XVI: Wicked Bloodlines

It's hard to explain how things happen or how things cross. In a way things happen for a reason, at least that's what I thought of as soon as I saw my cousin Lark fighting aunt Larissa. I didn't know how to explain it, was it really Lark or just another illusion from the past. Or could it be one of my uncles that looks a lot like Lark, but what ever I thought of that sounded reasonable came back to being something impossible. I then realized that if I was here than why couldn't Lark, I just wanted answers as to what happened to my mother and me.

I continued to watch from a safe distance since I had gotten a bit paranoid after I thought aunt Larissa had seen me. But it's better to be safe than sorry. Although I had wished that Eizel could have at least given me a map or something, I didn't know what I should be doing. It felt as though I was watching a movie all too fast, "Larissa why do you hate Roselia so much?" I watched at the look alike of Lark speaking to my aunt. Which in turn she laughed like a witch, "isn't that obvious she has everything I have ever wanted including the man I love!" So she wanted my father it seems like the story repeats itself. "Ferdinand you promised me you would make me your Queen when I helped you get passed all of our defenses." My mother looked mad and made a prison of ice around my father, "wait!...wait, Roselia my beloved Roselia, she's lying to you so we turn against each other! Tell her brother how you were able to get passed their defenses." My father's brother didn't speak he looked away and that gave my mother all the reassurance that what he said was a lie. "I will never forgive this indiscretion and you too Larissa will not be spared from this punishment." My aunt was suddenly surprised when she saw two giant pillars of ice facing the four corners and closing in on her. I then noticed the magic circle that looked like a barrier, and I realized that was my uncle's doing. "Skylark?..." he nodded to reassure my mother that he was on her side. "Your making a big mistake Roselia!" My supposed father began to say, "your wrong Ferdinand, this is probably the best decision I have made for myself and my people." And with that father was buried in a mountain of snow while having his feet frozen to the ground. "I'm going to speak to our mother about this!" And as aunt Larissa said that she busted out of her ice prison and vanished into the snow storm. "Where is Lieseria?" Lark gently made a gesture and I appeared and floated down gently into my mother's arms. "Thank you Prince Sky," he smiled and I knew how much she loved him as well, "we have to move fast she's going to wake mother." I wonder why she was so surprised or even frightened, "she will be mad and try to kill all of you for freezing her." Just what I needed a crazy grandmother who was vent on revenge, "anyways for now we should try and be the first there before Larissa convinces her that she's on her side." I didn't understand what he meant, nothing was making sense and before I knew it I was in front of aunt Larissa who had such a wicked smile. We were in a large room inside a cave made of ice it looked like diamonds everywhere and they all appeared to be different colors and hues it looked beautiful. "Finally!..." aunt Larissa laughed, "its time to wake up mother so you can punish your beloved Roselia." She walked around and looking at the woman inside the bloke ice, she looked young and beautiful.

"There you are Larissa!" I looked behind me to see a large opened door or more like shattered door made of ice. "Well~Well...you managed to catch up to me, well done my big sister." She laughed it off like she had gone insane, "either way your too late I already undid mothers seal and she will awaken at any moment Roselia." My mother looked distressed and looked at my uncle, "what do we do Sky! What can we do?" I didn't understand what she meant was my grandmother that bad. "I'll take her away...you too will come with us and we can escape together and..." my mother didn't let him finish. "And then what Sky we get hunted down like animals by my mother! She won't listen she's beyond the point of reasoning inside her mind...we have lost her to the darkness!" It seemed like there was no turning back, "take Lieseria and run away as far as you can even if it means to a far away time, protect her with your life Skylark!" My uncle looked confused, "wait! What are you planning to do here?" She smiled and before he realized it there was a seal underneath him, and for some reason he couldn't break it. My mother walked forward and I then noticed aunt Larissa bowing before her just as a staff made of ice with a large snowflake appeared in her hands. It looked beautiful but I also knew that it could be deadly.