My Babysitter is Hot, but who knew she was a Vamp? Ch.2

Chapter II: The Mystery Beauty

      When I suddenly woke up my alarm clock began to beep all of a sudden, and I turned around in order to turn it off, and I suddenly realized that it was past 7 in the morning and I was going to be late, so I quickly rushed thru my daily routine. When I finally got down stairs my mother had a look that she was not too happy with seeing me so late in the morning, and my father even glared at me from above his newspaper. I ignored their looks then my little sister began to ramble on and on about her babysitter it suddenly came to me that I had a weird dream only that it felt too real, and while my sister spoke about her babysitter AJ my mom also looked to be happy, and she too started to ramble on and on about her. We then finished our breakfast and headed out to school my parents seemed to be in one of their Alzheimer moments since they seemed to be forgetting something, and since I didn't want to be late I went on ahead I wanted this day to end. I took my little sister to elementary school and from there I went on to my school, and I parked in the same spot under the big oak tree that made a good shady spot for hot summers. And next to me was the grey jeep and Taylor and James who were smiling, and that's when I heard a familiar engine and I turned around to see that Eva, Laura, and Tiffany were heading our way only that they didn't park. Because next to my hummer there was what looked like to be and imported European sports car with everything being black, the windows were so dark I couldn't even see the inside of the car interior. So Eva had to park her little white convertible elsewhere which in a way she deserved it since I still remembered what I had over heard at the party the other night. Also I wondered who would take that parking space for starters this spot is always reserved for us and everyone in school knows it, and secondly who can be rich enough to buy such an expensive car, and why hadn't I noticed when I had parked next to James grey jeep. But whatever the case I headed inside the school I didn't even bother to wait for Eva, and went to my locker nothing about my usual routine had changed but suddenly as I entered English Lit. I didn't seem to see Eva I only saw her stuff on her desk, and when I asked a near by nerdy kid named Bobby he told me that she had left somewhere and asked if he could take her things to the classroom. But then she came in minutes before Mr. Reinor came in, and she smiled at me that's when my cell began to vibrate but I didn't bother to read her text so I left it, and then Mr. Reinor began his small announcements. "Ok! Class I know that you have been waiting all day since yesterday and she's here today, Please come in Ms. Jane," suddenly the class stood still and quiet nobody dared to move a single muscle as a pretty or rather beautiful girl walked in. She had long black hair that looked silky smooth and her eyes were silver but they looked white like snow, and her skin was white, and soft, her lips were red the perfect image for a beauty Queen. Since she had the face and body of a goddess, her legs were long and she wore a black mini skirt with some black sexy boots, and a black tank top that had a white ruffles and a designer cross around her neck, and she had a black leather jacket on over it. But then something made me remember what had happened last night when I felt and saw some piercing silver eyes like hers, and then I suddenly woke up from my day dream. Then I noticed that she was formally introducing herself, "Hello my name is Alissa Jane, but you can either call me Ali or AJ if you want, and I hope that we can all get along and be friends," I then noticed that all the guys were suddenly calling dibs on her so they can show her around. But then Mr. Reinor called on me, "Mr. Gregory, can you please show Miss Jane around the school it would be kind of you to give her a tour?" I suddenly got up I wasn't used to being called Gregory or Vandue but my mother didn't bother changing my last name to just one last name since it was for protection, but I called it laziness that and she was trying to please my father. Everyone began to stare at me, and then I quickly took the pass and smiled my most not so fake smile at Alissa. What can I say, I have a thing and by thing its a weakness to pretty girls, and when we left the class room everyone began to talk about how this might end bad for Eva which she deserves for cheating on me. But then again I'm not sure if she was cheating on me, but I knew a not so smart girl that knew all of Eva's secrets and she had a thing for me but this would mean that I would be betraying one of my brothers. That and its total violation of the guy code, but then again James would know what kind of girlfriend he has, and that way we can expose them all together thinking about it makes me kind of happy.