My Babysitter is Hot, but who knew she was a Vamp? Ch.8

Chapter VIII: The Hatred Is Written In The Blood

     I stared at the ceiling of my room for what seemed like hours not only did I feel a sudden thirst that I had a headache, but I had also drained about two bottles of Blood Wine from the stash I hid in case I got sick. After that I suddenly fell asleep while still thinking about Nick he might avoid me tomorrow at school and I hate to think that, but also what Lark told me about humans being weak and eventually dying suddenly bothered me. Unlike before I wished that humans and the Vampire Kings servants would die since I hated everyone, they either liked to use me or kill me and I wasn't born to live such a life, but now it bothered me that Nick or even his family would die. And I wouldn't be able to do anything to protect them since I was a bad person, I can already see their shocked horrible expressions if they find out that my kind killed Mr. Lawrence. Which in general they aren't my kind I don't like them they also had choice to protect my parents or fall victim to be a slave to the self proclaimed Vampire King, and to think that I had thought that I escaped from his grasp. Now I'm more afraid for my life than I was before, and right now I wished that I actually had dreams instead or thinking while sleeping it makes me feel like I'm not asleep at all since I feel tortured. At least I can revise my memories but right now I can't even do that without the memories of Aunt Larissa appearing as well, and making me doubt myself and even my precious older sister.

POV: Tristan

     I know it was wrong of me to even do such a thing but there isn't much time, I can feel the flashes are coming back from that time. I really hate my father but I can't go against him, I have to do this in order for him to love me and not think of me as a mistake like he did with my older brother Christian who was banished like mother. As I sat there on the sofa waiting for Alissa I suddenly felt her presence close by, and then I heard the car door slam shut and then moments later the front door was opened. Alissa came in but she didn't pay attention to me or even noticed me, and she quickly ran to the bathroom either she needed to go or she didn't feel good. As I leaned against the opened bathroom door I noticed that Alissa was throwing up but despite being there she didn't pay attention to me until she went to rinse her mouth out and splash water on her face, "well you look hot." Alissa's reflection shot right thru me and I could already feel her mix emotions and mine and the only one we had in common was guilt, "Oh shut up...don't you know your not supposed to play around with sick people." I smiled since it was funny that we felt so much alike when she didn't know who exactly I was, "well I know for a fact that vampires never gets sick," when I said that she suddenly began to laugh. Which was weird and then she said something that made me remember true pain, "Oh really weren't you the one dying the other day because of my blood." It suddenly hit me that I hadn't experience that type of blood in a long time, "well its not my fault that my Mistress so happens to be a vegetarian vampire who doesn't drink human blood but synthetic blood." My body suddenly registered the scent of Blood in the air as I was talking about blood, and I'm guessing from her face and my reflection on the mirror that my pupils dilated and changed color I went into hunting mode. It didn't take me long to notice the scent of blood was coming from inside the bathroom, "how come it smells like blood in here," she didn't meet my eyes and looked a bit flushed, I knew that Alissa couldn't deny her body the need for blood. I saw her shiver as I had said that which confirmed what she didn't want to tell me, and I decided to keep this a secret for now, "well someone was curious." She then ran away which was good since my body was starting to react to the smell, I suddenly remembered that I had hidden some blood bags in the back of the fridge. I grabbed at least five took them to my room and dried three of the bags before I stopped to think about my father, and I began to finish drowning the last of the blood bags before I could think about all the bad things that have happened. It almost felt like my father had been planning this from the beginning and I really didn't want to think about hurting Alissa. I then came back to my senses when I heard Alissa talking which was odd I had thought that she had been asleep, so I walked towards her room and there she was lying in her bed sleep talking. But since she was mumbling I decided to leave her and go back to my room, if only she didn't begin to cry and scream out in pain I wonder who was she talking about when she said, "Please Larissa don't hurt Nick...you can't hurt Nick I will do what you say." That name Larissa sounded familiar but other than that Alissa didn't calm down she began thrashing around and I didn't know what to do to make her stop so I held onto her hand and she began to stop and I noticed a tear trail running down her cheeks.