Grudge

'Only a few seconds now. He is just on the other side of this door. '

A shiver ran down your spine as the heavy door opened revealing a figure in a chair. His wrists and ankles were restrained. Looking at his state made you want to throw up. Without thinking you ran towards him.

"Light!! I'm here" you yelled trying to hold back your warm tears threatening to spill down your cheeks at any moment. You had been longing to see him since the incident. You knew for sure he wasn't Kira. You weren't afraid. L's Round black eyes watched emotionless as you started to shake the unconscious body in the chair. Light honestly looked terrible. He looked similar to when he was locked up with you. Maybe even a little worse. His wrists were scabbed, his unwashed hair fell over his closed eyes, and his head hung.

You knew he wasn't dead due to the breathing but his state still frightened you.

"Are you just leaving him here to die?!?" You yelled towards the raven haired man causing him to jump. He shook his head and didn't say anything after.

"(F-fn?)" A weak voice spoke. You whipped your head towards light to see him looking up at you. You stared wide eyed as he tried to reached his hand to your face but the restrains made it impossible. "I missed you so much." You tried to smile at him. He smiled weakly back at you. You slowly sat on top of his lap and wrapped your arms around his warm neck. It was burning. You leaned towards him kissing him softy. Although his wrists were restrained you had missed his warmth. You felt eyes bore into your back as you sat on Lights lap hugging his body. You turned to see L. His giant round black eyes seemed to burn into your (e/c) ones.

"You may stop now (f/n)." His voice spoke. Surprised you raised your eye brows. "I haven't seen him in months and you tell me to stop?" You questioned anger in your tone. "I don't like it." Was all he replied. Light stayed silent as you hopped off his lap and walked towards L. His snow white hands slipped In his pocket. You raised your hand to slap him across the face. All of the anger bubbled inside of you.

"He was the one the put Light here. He accused him. He is hurting him. He is ruining our lives.'

As you were about to bash your hand across his face a hand caught yours midair and pulled you close. You yelped in suprised as you felt your lips smash against someone else's.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU BASTARD?!" Light yelled practically shaking the whole room.

You pushed L away with so much force you fell backwards In front of Light. You looked at him. His eyes a shade of crimson and his face was darkening. He looked like he could actually be Kira.

"You can't hurt me Light Yagami.." L spoke. You scowled at him.

"But I can."

His dark eyes widened in surprise at your strange words. You were angry. So angry you might actually harm the detective.

'He is ruining my life'

"I wish light was Kira so that he could kill you off too." You spat at L. Light was desperately  trying to break free from the restraints. Who knows what he would do if he got free. L's face got slightly paler. He didn't look scared he looked surprised. You were surprised with yourself as well. You never thought you would tell someone that you wished they were dead.

"Your not the same (f/n) I know anymore. You seem to have given in to the "Kira" side of you." The detective spat back at you making you flinch. Goosebumps crawled up your skin. Stress was overtaking you. You squeezed your eyes shut for about a minute hoping the current scene would disappear and you would wake up beside light in his bed. But that wasn't the case. You opened your eyes when a dark shadow seemed to haze over your eyelids. A tall figure stood in front of you. You gasped seeming lights grinning face peering down at yours. He wasn't restrained. He was standing right in front of you. He held a hand down towards you. You shakily took it and he pulled you to your feet. You remembered L and turned his direction. He stood there in shock and didn't move.

'How did light free himself? It seemed impossible'

Lights eyes were a dark blood red. A devilish smirk across his face. He pulled you close to him and stroked your hair.

"Let's get rid of him (f/n)... If we do he won't ever harm you again." The brunettes words melted off his tongue. You didn't know what to say or how to react. But you we actually starting to believe light. Right now L was the "bad guy" in this situation. You looked down to see light tightly clutching something in his left fist. You couldn't tell what it was but he was holding it as though if he dropped it his life would be over.

"How did you get free? One moment I turn the next moment your standing without restrains? Does Kira have more than the power to kill?" L questioned to himself. "DONT EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!" Light yelled towards L  the noise echo off the bare walls.

"If I did what would you do? You can't hurt me. There are currently cameras in every nook and cranny of this room. If you by any chance try anything you will be shot. Watari is watching us this very moment and he won't hesitate to kill you if you try to harm anyone." L spoke calmly. Light was furious.

"I am not Kira! Kira must of possessed me or something! I swear I didn't  kill the criminals! You all think I'm crazy but the only thing that is driving me crazy is the fact you keep accusing me and (f/n) and locking us up for no reason! This isn't a life! Death would be better if I had to live like this my whole life!" Your boyfriend ranted. You plugged your ears. You were so sick and tried of all this drama and arguing.

"STOP!" You shrieked. Instantly they both fell silent. As calm as you could you stated to speak.

"Why don't you put a lie detector on him and see if he's lying? If he is then..." You hesitated before speaking again. "I will believe he is Kira. But if he is telling the truth then you have to let him go and let him come back with me so we can be happy again." You finished speaking and mentally crossed your fingers hoping for the answer you wanted. It was silent for quite some time until L spoke.

"Very well. Although I could list over 100 reasons why you are Kira.... We haven't hooked you up to a lie detector..." The detective trailed off. He seemed to be a little saddened by his words. "But if you try anything suspicious Light Yagami, you will be here until death which could be soon if you don't corporate." Light nodded in annoyance. You were surprised L actually agreed.

"We will do it now."