All Part of the Plan

Today was the day. The day Light would hopefully bring Kira to justice. You had faith in him. You knew he could do it.

"I'll see you tonight (f/n)" he smiled and leaned in kissing your forehead. You tried to hide your worried tone. "Y-yeah please catch him." You looked down. "You ready Light?" Matsuda joined you both. The brunette nodded. "Let's go." And with that they exited the building. Light gave you one last smile before leaving. Then you let your tears go. You sat on a chair In the middle of HQ crying your eyes out.

What if he never comes back?

"He will return." You heard a voice speak as though they had read your mind. You wiped your eyes with your sweater sleeve and turned. The onyx haired detective sat at his usual chair eating a donut and seemed locked on the screen in front of him. You got up slowly and walked to a chair with wheels on the bottom and pushed it close to Ryuzaki. You sat down on the soft seat and rested your head on his shoulder. As much as you hated him for locking you up here you just needed someone right now. He turned head slightly and held out a chunk of donut towards you. "Would you like some?" He asked his voice was muffled by the other half in his mouth. You nodded and took it in your hands and placed it in your mouth. It was so good. He continued to watch the screen and it appeared to be Light and Matsuda in a car. You leaned towards the screen as well. "You can see them?!" You said practically climbing over him trying to get a better look. "Yes but you probably should go in a different room. Watching him will just make you hurt more and worry." He stated. It was true. If he died in that car while you watched him you would probably have an extreme breakdown. "I don't want to leave this room. I'm bored." You said back narrowing your eyes at him. "That's a problem. You see (f/n) if you don't leave this room The handcuffs might go back on." He pressed his thumb to his lips. You didn't even try to argue anymore. You slowly left the room and walked to your own. They had let you bring a bag of clothing from lights here so you had a clean change of clothes. You felt dirty and decided to change all your clothes. Lazily you slipped off your sweater, pants, bra, and underwear. You rummaged through your bag for more. You picked up a blue bra and something fell out if it and slowly drifted to the floor. You waited to pick it up after you had changed into your new outfit. What the hell is this? You bent over and picked up the item. It was a small folded piece of paper.

Your head instantly started hurting and the room was spinning. You clenched your teeth together trying not to scream while holding your head. The pain got worst and worst and you let out a loud scream. Your life was flashing before your eyes. You fell onto your bed tears in your eyes when it all stopped. It all came back to you.

"(F/n) are you ok?" You heard L's Voice come though the other end of the door. "Yeah I'm fine. I had really bad cramps." You lied.

Finally. Lights plan had worked. You didn't even realize the insane grin spread across your face. You turned and saw Ryuk. "Hey again (f/n) it seems you have touched the note again." He said his grin never leaving his face. You remembered there was cameras in your room and wiretaps. You had to ignore him. "(F/n) hello? Can you hear me?" The shinigami waved a clawed hand in front of your face. You turned and made your way out of the door still smiling at the success of the plan. L was still standing outside of it.

"Well you suddenly look happy after watching your boyfriend leave and having cramps." He stated watching you walk down the hall into the bathroom.

Ryuk followed floating behind you. You tried your best not to laugh but you kept it in until you reached the bathroom. Your stared at yourself in the mirror and burst out into laughter. You couldn't control yourself. Once he comes back from the the other fake Kira I'll make him touch the paper and he will get his memories back too. You were so happy. I can't wait to dance on your grave L. You has lost it. Over the time you had been locked up and then brought here made your Kira side different. You didn't  care anymore about what people would die. You just wanted Light and you to live together happily. It will happen. We will win. You thought. Your demented smile turned back into a sweet one once you calmed down a bit. "You have certainly changed since I last saw you" Ryuk said. "How?" You asked. It was like you didn't even realize your new side. Killing people did have an effect on you. And it was quite negative. You realized what you just did and your head dropped. "I shouldn't of done that I'm sorry. I was just so exited to finally have let the plan move further." You looked guilty and felt guilty. I won't let my emotions do that again. That was embarrassing.

Light returned from the mission late that night. He walked in with a whole new look on his face. You saw past his innocent face and it looked like he too had picked up a note.

He laid something on the table in front of L. "This is the ticket to catch him. We weren't able to bring the man here though as he died as we were trying to arrest him." L nodded "I know." I watched from the cameras." L looked down and saw the jet back book. He gently picked it up by the edges to examine it when you saw him fall out of his chair and stare at nothingness. This must be a second note. There is probably another shinigami in the room. "Yes Ryuzaki you are looking at a shinigami. Apparently this is what he used to kill people. He would write their names in the book at they would die." Light added. L stayed on the ground in shock, his giant black eyes stared at the beast in front of him. You pretended to act surprised.

"Ryuzaki whats wrong?!" You rushed over to him. He held out his shaking hand and pointed it towards nothing. "Are you seeing things?" You asked him clearing knowing what he saw. He didn't answer. It seemed like awhile until he actually accepted the fact that shinigami exist. He questioned the shinigami who was known as Rem. While that was happening Light met with you in your room.

He entered your room and you smirked at him showing him a piece of the book. In your hands. He grinned back. His once gentle brown eyes taking a shade if red. You knew L was to busy to watch the cameras in your room right now while he was questioning the shinigami. You ran to Light and hugged him laughing, "we did it." You whispered smiling into the crook of his neck. He chuckled a little. "Of course we did. My plans always work." He teased. You pulled him into a kiss with your arms around his neck. He wrapped his around your waist and you two shared a long kiss. You fell backwards onto your bed and he was on top of you already pulling off your shirt. He kissed your soft neck down to your collarbone. Your fingers were in his hair when you both heard a voice. "Humans sure are interesting hyukhyuk." You stopped with Light panting and looked at Ryuk. "Get out!!" You threw a pillow at him but obviously it had no effect on him. He just laughed and floated out of the room. "Light the cameras..." You pulled your shirt back on. "Oh yeah I forgot.." He said and you two continued to kiss but not like you were before.

You tapped on the brunettes shoulder and wrote something down on a blank piece of paper and passed it to him. You both decided to write notes back and fourth but made it look as though you two were just talking. You discussed how you were going to figure out L's real name. But in your head you already knew what you were going to do. Light would not be happy but it would make it easier with him not around.

You talked with Light for awhile in your room and he told you what happened when he went on his mission with Matsuda. You rested your head in his lap as he also discussed other things to you. You needed Light to leave the room so you could talk to Ryuk Privately.

(Thank you to the people who have got this far! I'll continue to update! And remember to vote for this story if you enjoyed it!)