Emotions

Your mind was racing with all the advents that have happened. 'Does he like me?! No he can't like me. I'm not good enough for him. And besides.. Im a damn prisoner in his house. It's messed up for me to even like him a little. But why has he changed?' You thought. You could always tell when light was faking affection but the night at the festival felt so real. You shook the thought away and glanced at your new adorable goldfish Light had won for you. It sat by your bunk on a shelf and Sayu was happy to have the cute little fish also. You stood up lazily and walked downstairs where Light and Ryuzaki were. Ryuzaki has been wanting to do everything with you and Light. Maybe he didn't have any friends and he was lonely? He was a mysterious person though. You sat down at the table where they were. They were practically having a stare off.  'What the hell are they doing?' "Hey guys what are you two doing. Just staring at each other isn't going to help you two be better friends." Light left the table and grabbed your wrists and pulled you upstairs and locked the door, leaned into your face and whispered, "Ryuzaki isn't who he says he is. He is L and he suspects us of being Kira." He said angrily. "We need to erase him (f/n) we have no other choice. I don't want you to get blamed for this or to get hurt." He says looking down. You looked shocked.

'Ryuzaki was L?! he couldn't be. How would he even suspect us. We haven't done anything unusual around him. Have we?'

"Light it's going to be ok. He won't find out. He needs the notebook to find out. He won't ever find it." You say staring into his angry brown eyes. He sighed and softened his grip. "We need him out of our way but if he really isn't L then this is just a trap to see if we really are Kira!" He slammed his fist against the wall beside my head. The sound rang though your brain. The next moment you smashed your lips against his and grabbed his wrists. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you against his toned body. Why Would I kiss him?! I have to have some sort of feelings for him but since he isn't pulling away does that mean he likes me too?! "Light", you gasp pulling away from the kiss. "I'm really sorry", and with that you run back downstairs and run into the bathroom and lock the door behind you. His cologne smelled so nice. His lips were so soft. I'm in love with him. Your mind was racing and you were so Embarrassed at your sudden move. 'He  probably thinks I'm a total weirdo now' your head screams.

Lights (POV)

The kiss was so nice. I've been waiting forever for her to finally kiss me. She smelled so nice. Why did she break away? I ran down the stairs after her looking for her. I spotted L with a confused look on his face. I just glared at him and kept looking for (f/n). "What's the matter Light?" L asked with an expressionless look on his face. I suddenly had a plan. "It's all your fault!" I snapped at him. "Since you think we are both Kira she is having a meltdown. She doesn't want to be suspected. We are NOT Kira! Your making her cry!" I screamed at him and went to look for her again. My brown eyes burning in anger. Its all his fault.

L's (POV)

Light left and looked for (f/n) after freaking out on me. They have to be Kira. Why would they make such a big deal out of this? Is it an act? No. It it is an act. There is now a 15% chance they are Kira. I'll just have to look into them more. I sighed and walked upstairs to lights room. I looked around a little. Nothing suspicious really. Only the slip of white paper in the crack of his door.

'Ill have Watari place cameras in his room as well as the others as soon as possible.' I thought still looking around. 'I have Cheif Yagami's permission to do this. I thought. I walked downstairs quietly and left the Yagami's home.

Your (POV)

Light please don't find me. I can't face you right now. My emotions are exploding and I'm so confused. You mentally were banging you head. You looked at yourself in the mirror. Your face was a red mess and your hair was messed up again. You heard a slight tap on the door. You froze. "(F/n) I know your in there. Can we please talk?" You didn't want to answer but you did anyway. "Light. Do you hate me?" You said through the door almost in tears. There was no answer on the other side for about a minute. "(F/n) I don't hate you. There is no reason for me too. If anything I really like you. Your helping me create a better world. If I didn't like you I would have killed you already." He said softly. "I need you (f/n)" you heart started to beat really fast at those words. He needed me?! For what. He's always so independent. He does everything on his own. Why would he need me?  You traced you pointer finger against the door Handel as he continued. "(F/n).... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. You could hear your own heart beating and your hand was slick with sweat. Do I want to be his girlfriend? Will it make me happier? Maybe I should accept and see where everything goes. You opened the door and faced him. You pulled him into a tight embrace and rested your head in the crook of his neck. "Ok" you said simply.

Lights (POV)

She's finally mine! Together we can erase L and all the disgusting people from this world. It will be a beautiful world being ruled  by (f/n) and I. I Couldn't be happier. I tried to hold my laugh in. She was just too perfect. I'm such a lucky person. It looks like the gods are on my side.

Your (POV)

You both stared at each other after all the Hugging. He looked so happy. Almost too happy. "Light lets go back to L. We don't want him getting suspicious." You whispered. "Yeah your right." And with that you walked back to where L was sitting before. "Ryuzaki?" You yelled for him. Where was he? Is he in the other bathroom? What if he's snooping around? You and light looked for him. He wasn't anywhere in the house. "(F/n" light said grabbing your hand. "Let's go to my room for a second" he pulled you upstairs and was about the open the door when he stopped. "Someone's been in my room" he said calmly. "The Handel is in it's normal position and the pencil lead it broken" he examined his door. "The paper is still in the door though so whoever opened my door noticed the paper and put it back in" it had to be L no one else was here but him. He was looking around. Did he find the death note? He couldn't have. The desk would be in flames if he did. "There is a small chance there are cameras and wire taps in my room", he said staring at me. "Don't talk to ryuk in my room and don't write any names for now. I'll take care of it." He kissed your cheek and made you flush red. "I have an idea" he said waking downstairs. "Stay here with ryuk for now, I'll be right back" and with that he headed out the door quickly. What could he be planning?

Lights (POV)

She might not like this idea but it's one of the only ways to be cleared of suspicion. I walked towards the book store and scanned the shelves where the hentai magazines were. I sighed picking up a few. I really could care less about these lame models. They are nowhere near as beautiful as (f/n).

I brought  the books to the front counter trying not to look the store clerk in the face. This was embarrassing buying hentai. The store clerk put each book in a small tight back and handed them to me. I paid and slipped them into my bag. Now I need something for (f/n). I can't have him suspect her either. I took a bus to a popular video game store. I've learned she loves video games and has been wanting a 3ds for awhile. If I buy her one it will give her something to do to distract  L while I'll be pretending to do my homework but I'll be writing names without him even noticing. I grabbed a (f/c) ds and picked it up. They were pricy but if it was for (f/n) I don't mind. I also got her the game 'animal crossing new leaf' she had a soft spot for cute things even though she didn't show it. I returned to my home to see her and Ryuk playing mario cart on the wii. "I'm home" I say slipping off my shoes.

Your (POV)

Light walked in with a few different bags and took off his shoes. "I'm home" he said walking towards Ryuk and I. Youstared at him causing you to loose the race. "Light you distracted me from my game!" You whine. Ryuk just laughed. "I guess that means I win" he said picked an apple from the basket next to him and chomping it with he long yellow teeth. "Well I'm sorry about that but I have something for you" he said gesturing you to come to him. You sit up and look in the bag to see a shiny (f/c) 3ds and animal crossing! You grabbed it and wrapped your arms around lights neck tightly. "LIGHT YOUR SPOILING ME STOP IT" you screamed unable to control your excitement. He laughed and scratched the back of his head trying so hard not to blush at your sides excitement. "It was on sale and I figured that if I'm making you stay here you should have some sort of entertainment to keep you occupied. And we are also using it as a distraction for L ok?" He said grinning evilly. "Yes yes ok I understand you said jumping onto the couch and flipping open your ds and the game to start it. "Hyukhyukhyk" ryuk laughed looking at you than light. "Humans sure are interesting. Light rolled his eyes and walked  into his room uncovering the books and laying 1 on his bed while the others he hid under a shelf.

Lights (POV)

Ryuk has already confirmed there were about 46 cameras in my room. They must of been put there when (f/n) and I were out the other day. I knew it. I'm always right. With these props L will think I'm just hiding these magazines in my room and I'm embarrassed to show anyone. I'm already steps ahead of you L.

(Part 3 done! Vote if you liked the chapter!! Should I continue? I hope it's good so far! Again this is my first fanfic so I hope it's not horrible!! ;/;)