A night with L

You were sitting in lights lap playing on your new 3ds he just bought you. You were so happy. Your family would never get you one. They would say things like, "(f/n) you don't need one. They rot your brain" and stuff like that.

    Light confirmed there were cameras in both your rooms so you were sure to stay cautious around them  you wouldn't want to put you and light under more suspicion. You shut your ds and ran your fingers through your (h/c) and pulled it out of your face.  "Your so cute your know that?" Your new boyfriend said grinning at you. You stuck your tongue out at him teasingly. "I'm not cute" you reply crossing your arms over your chest. "If I was cute I wouldn't of been bullied and picked on my whole life" you said sadly. Light gently moved you around in his lap so you were facing him and put his hand on your cheek. "Believe me (f/n)... You are beautiful. You shook you head. "Thank you Light but I don't think so." You have always been insecure about your body, face, almost everything about yourself. You just couldn't believe light.

Lights (POV)

   Why can't she believe me. I wasn't lying. She's amazing. Her gorgeous figure, her sparkling (e/c) eyes and her soft (h/c) hair. And she was always so kind and awkward when I first met her.  I just stared at her. "What's wrong light?" She asks "you have been staring at me the last two minutes. What are you thinking about?" She blushes. I wish I could tell her but would that be weird. I'm Kira. I can't be too attached. But I already am.

Your (POV)

    He just stared. What a weirdo, you thought. Than your leg vibrated  it was a text from L. You groaned into Lights shoulder. "What?" He asked smiling. "It's L again" his face changed instantly to a psychotic look of hatred. "It's ok (f/n) accept what ever he wants you to do. If you Decline it will add suspicion." You nodded. You really wanted L to stop. He's been asking you and Light to go places with him almost everyday it was pissing you off because you and light knew he just wanted Info from both of you. He wanted proof both of you were Kira. He would never find out as long as the notebook is hidden. "What did he say?" Light asks with an annoyed tone. "He said he wants to go bowling with just me at 6, He kindly asks you don't come along." You read the message nervously. "No way. Your not going." Light says instantly more anger filling his voice. "But light you said I have to accept anything he asks. What if I'm put under more suspicion because I decline?" You say quickly. "I'll go instead. I don't want to risk you being put behind bars or ever worse." He says looking away. The light shined in his brown eyes making them look like chocolate stars. God he was beautiful. You simply nodded and sent L a text saying.

Im very sorry Ryuzaki but Im very sick right now. I know you told me that light shouldn't come but maybe if he went instead of me you two could bond better. Light needs more friends and I feel like you two would hit it off better if you two hung out more. I'm very sorry once again!!

And with that you sent the message. You and light waited in silence for what seemed like 5 seconds when your phone vibrated again. It read...

That's fine (f/n). If you think Light and I should get together I don't see why not. He is an interesting person. I hope you feel better soon (f/n). And maybe next time we can go somewhere when your feeling better.

I read light the text. He smirked. "Perfect", he stood up and stretched. "L is pretty stupid if you ask me. Asking you to go bowling with him. What's he going to find out just from bowling? It's not like he can tell your Kira just from the way you bowl?!" He started laughing in such a twisted way. Your eyes widened in surprise. Never before have you seen him do this. "Light please stop" you say wrapping your arms around his chest. He looked down at you. Again you swear you saw his eyes had a red tint to them. He was still smirking like a maniac. "I'm going to kill Ryuzaki no matter what. He won't interfere with my plan. He's a pathetic wannabe L who is showing off. He's actually just a stupid boy." Light was reaching his limit he slammed his fists on the wooden floor so hard you swear you heard a slight crack. "Or does he just want you?! Is he trying to steal you away from me?! That's not going to happen because he will die before he can even touch you. HE NEEDS TO DIE" light was insane. He was running his hands through his own hair and laughing. "LIGHT" you walked over to him and smacked him across the face hard. "You need to stop. We can continue trying to the make a world a better place but you need to stop acting like a 5 year old. Your throwing a fit and it's disturbing. I like you when your  caring and gentle. Just please try to hold in your temper  it's scary." You say sternly looking down at him on the ground. He touched his cheek where you slapped him and his eyes were wide. "I-I'm sorry." He said the red fading from his eyes. You sat down next to him and pulled him into a hug and played with his hair.