Stress

(Before you begin this very long story I would like to say a few things :)

(F/n) = your first name or whoever you want it to be.

(E/c) = eye color

(H/c) = hair color

(I do use female pronouns but still feel free to read if you are male. I hope you will enjoy this story as much as I did writing it :) there will be a little L X reader thrown in there too but not too much. I've been writing it since August 2015. I can't believe it has hit around 10k veiws!! Thank you so much! It really inspires me to update this story when people vote :))!

(Side note: I was NOT expecting so many reads on this story so thank you so much!)

Ps: if you saw my tiktok... ur in the right place

Let's get to the story!
___________________________

You were a normal girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. You weren't very popular but that was alright. People weren't really your thing. Most of the time you were alone doing little things you enjoyed and both your parents worked 24/7 so you never had anyone to keep you company. You did have friends you just only saw them at school.

You woke up to the sun filtering through your window and groaned. You lazily got up and stretched walking to your mirror and stared  at you messy (h/c) hair and frowned. You brushed it out, styled it and got ready for school. You would be meeting with some of your friends today and going to see a movie. as much as you didn't want to you decided to go anyways. You had nothing better to do.

When you were ready you left your house and started walking towards the school building you tripped on the edge of the sidewalk landing awkwardly on your wrist.

"Damn" you winced as you held you hand to your chest clenching your teeth in pain.

"Are you ok?" You heard someone ask. You were so embarrassed you didn't want to answer. You just stared at the sidewalk for what seemed like hours Until you finally turned to see a guy with brown hair and gentle brown eyes staring down at you. You blushed and stood up quickly. "I um Im fine." You managed to say as you ran off towards your school.

You were in a boring class as usual playing with you fingers. "Miss (f/n) (L/n) please wake up and listen."

'Of course embarrassed again' you thought. You sighed and nodded towards the teacher.

You felt a finger tap on your shoulder and you turned to the familiar face you saw earlier when you tripped. You blushed bright red as your (e/c) met his brown ones.

"Hey are you ok? I mean from before when you tripped?" He said looking at your slightly brusied wrist. "Oh I'm fine thanks for asking" you said your eyes traveling around the room. ' ugh why am I so awkward!' You screamed in your head. He's pretty dang cute you had to admit but it was so hard for you to talk to people especially cute ones. You shook you head trying to stop thinking negatives.

"I'm Light Yagami" he whispered. "I'm (f/n) (l/n)" you said almost choking trying not to stutter. "Let's talk when class is over" he whispered again. "Uh yeah s-sure" you said mentally screaming.

Lights (POV)

'Who was this girl? She's so cute but I can't have feelings for anyone. I wouldn't want to have to write her name if she found out the truth. But what if she wanted to help me? Could she do it? If I tell her and she freaks out I will have to kill her... Or I can hide her away so I can have her to myself. Wait what am I thinking. Do I like her?! No I don't. That can't be it. Like I said before I can't gain any emotion or it will ruin my plan. But looking at her beautiful (e/c) eyes just a moment ago my heart pounded. Does she have a boyfriend? Wait why do I want to know? Ugh don't think like this'. I thought in my head. I tapped my fingers on the table thinking and then I had a plan.