Fluffy and cute

Here you were at a bar/grill with Light and Matsuda. You stared at the intoxicated Matsuda. God he's annoying. Light just had his signature smirk covering his face. "Just watch." He whispers to you. Whatever his plan was you knew it would work. Light was extremely smart. While Matsuda was in his own world Light butted in. "Hey Matsuda I wonder what L's real name is." Light laughed. Oh. He was trying to get the answer out of him while he was drunk. The drunk man laughed back and hiccuped. "Yeah hmmm I know it!" He smiled at us. "Oh really? I don't think you do." Light said back grinning. Matsuda rested his head on Lights shoulder "why you see... I did the eye thing or whatever and now I'm like superman or something." Matsuda trailed on and on. His voice sounded mumbly and stupid. You both continued to Listen.
"Yeah his name is something like Lyman or lawlin or Leroy." Light was getting irritated. His brown eyes narrowed at the intoxicated Matsuda. "Let's play a game. If you can Remember his name tonight I'll take you out another night and It'll all be on me." The brunette sighed. Matsudas face lot up like a Christmas tree. "Ok ok.... Hmmmm." He thought for awhile. You and Light just sat there in complete boredom. You had already finished your meals and you were tired. Matsuda named like 50 different names and you wrote them unnoticeably under the table on a napkin. By the time he passed out the napkin was completely covered. You slipped it onto Lights lap. He nodded and shoved in into some pocket in his jacket. If L decided to do a check on Light and I when we got back and L found the napkin it would be all over....

You and Light finally made it back but it took awhile to get Matsuda home too. Light brought him to L and let him deal with the unconscious man. The detective was not happy but let it go anyways. Once you reached your room Light wakes in. Him sat on the bed and started a laugh a little. You didn't like when he did this. It was creepy and disturbing. I mean you had your times too but his were outright insane sometimes. You patted your hand on his soft brown hair. "We should be going to sleep." You mumbled at him. His pupils returned to normal. "Uh y-yeah." He nodded. "Good job today (f/n)" he smiled at you. Goodj job for what? All I did was write the names on a napkin? "Thanks." You tiredly speak. You laid down and laid your head on the mushy pillow. Light laid right by you but only for a few seconds before he got out if bed again. "Where are you going?" You asked rubbing your (e/c) eyes. He nervously laughed quietly. "Just a late snack." You rested again. "Ok but be back quick." You shut your eyes for about 5 minutes when you heard him eating something in the room. You tired plugging your ears but it wouldn't block out the loud crunching noise. You quickly sat up and saw him eating potato chips while looking out the bullet proof window. "Light please either swallow the potato chips whole or go to bed." He again sighed and turned back towards the bed. "Sorry I didn't have much at the restaurant." He said and tossed the bag on the counter before the tumbling into the bed with his hands on the back oh his head. "Let's see how everything goes tomorrow." He quietly said Turing over to kiss your head and then shut his eyes. You smiled at his relaxed face. You couldn't imagine being with someone other than him.

The next few days were quiet. Nothing much happened. Matsuda was pretty embarrassed about the night but he didn't seem to remember what he said so that was good. Light suggested to wait a little to Write L's name. There were so many names at least one had to work.

You slowly made your way to where L was. You watched him from the door for a little bit. "(F/n) please come and join me. You don't have to be nervous." He said not even turning around from his usual position. You walked towards him. "When do you think you will catch the real Kira?" You ask tilting your head. "It all depends really. In the notebook it is written that someone who writes a name must write write more before 13 days or else they die which means there would be no possible way you and Light Yagami were Kira." He spoke stacking cream containers on top of each other.

When was there ever that rule? Is it a new rule? I hope that's not true or that might be a problem... Did Light do this?

You stared blankly at L in deep thought about the situation. "What is it (f/n)? Is there something on my face?" You shook your head quickly. "No I was just thinking about what you said and I'm happy that your finally starting to believe us." You smiled. He nodded. "It's to bad really..." He softy said placing another empty creme cup on top of the others. You frowned. "It's to bad? What do you mean by that? You wanted us to be Kira?" Light said hearing in on the conversation. You didn't even realize he had came in. "Yes actually, I thought for sure you both were Kira... Now I'm not sure about the case anymore." He said slowly flicking the tower of cups down. They rolled and tumbled down the counter tapping against the cold floor. He kept his eyes down. You placed a hand on his back and faked sympathy. "We will catch Kira no matter what. We will bring him to justice." Light said confidently. His eyes quickly turned to yours. A small smile on his lips. You returned one back with your hand still on L's back. He didn't notice you and Lights faces as he was still looking down. "Lights right." You nodded.

God I want him to die.

You walked into the bathroom and stared at yourself. You looked a lot better than you did when you were held prisoner. You had gained a little more weight in a heathy way and your eyes were brighter although you still weren't to happy being here it was better than a cell. You searched the bathroom for the item you wanted. You couldn't stand it anymore. You searched and searched and finally found the item. It shined in your hand. The closest thing you could find to the thing you needed. A razor. Should I do this??you thought hard. You looked at yourself in the mirror shut your eyes.

Light entered the bathroom and saw you and his eyes went wide. "(f/n)...." You stared back at him. "You cut your hair short?" He asked surprised. You blushed back at him. "Does it look ok? I'm sorry if you don't like it I just couldn't stand my hair being always in my face..." You looked at your reflection again. You had cut your hair. It felt so light. You grinned at your reflection. "Your so beautiful (f/n), I love it so much." He hugged you and smiled. "Thank you so much." You blushed at his embrace. He combed his long fingers through your new hairstyle and you stared at the hair covered floor. I'm going to show L my hair to distract him and I want you to do it." His eyes flashed. He understood what you meant. He nodded and let you go. You kissed his nose and left the bathroom and made your way to L's usual spot.

The door opened and you stepped in and made your way to his chair. You noticed Rem in the corner. L had let everyone touch the current death note so we could see the shinigami known as Rem. "L do you notice anything different about me?" You smiled at him. He glanced a little at you his coal eyes looking you up and down. He then pressed his finger to his lips. "You look happier." He stated. You laughed at his reply. "No I cut my hair!" You ruffled your fingers through your short fluffy (h/c) hair. It reminded you of lights but it was fluffier. (Like nears sort of) "oh I see. It suits you. Very adorable." He smiled and picked the strawberry off the cake and pointed it towards you. "Here is a strawberry." You laughed and took the strawberry from him. "Thank you. Your very sweet." He looked confused. "You think I'm sweet?"

Currently Light was working on what you suggested. He didn't want to use a pen or else it would be suspicious if one was missing while L died. He looked at the watch on his wrist and pushed the little knob 4 times. A grin spread across his exited face. "It's finally over L."

(Sorry this took forever to update! I was at a con and I didn't have much time >_< and about the hair cut if your hair was already short to begin with pretend it was a little longer before I guess? Sorry if you hate the idea :( well I hope you liked this chapter! Please vote if you likes it! I'll update soon!)