Mad

(Warning. There are themes of suicide in this chapter. If this is triggering for you then don't read. Nothing graphic)

Light stood in front of your shaking body. You were both breathing heavily.

'Why is he acting this way?! It's almost like he actually is Kira' you thought but instantly felt guilty thinking such thoughts. Your mind snapped back into the nightmare like reality happening in front of your eyes. The police all had their guns aimed towards Light accept his father who couldn't watch the scene and left the building shouting.

"Don't even try anything. If you many any sudden movements we will shoot you." Aizawa angrily shouted. Light stood still. Of course he didn't want to be shot.

"Light why are you acting like this?" You whispered in a quivering voice. You couldn't even fully function in your head everything that was going on. Near spoke up suddenly.

"This is the last time I will say this Light, we can easily do this and no one gets shot or we can do this the difficult way with a chance Someone will get hurt." The albino twirled a snowy lock around his pale finger.

'So pretty much we get arrested or shot? Id rather die. Should I just kill myself here?' Your mind was going in the wrong direction. All the anxiety was building up. You didn't care anymore. It was better than being put to death or be in jail your whole life.

Everything around you seemed to vanish. You were in your own thoughts. 'I need to decide before it's to late'

"THAT VIDEO IS BULL SHIT." Light again yelled at the angry police and Near. "You can say as much as you want but you still will suffer under the consequences along wit-" he stopped talking. The white haired boy gazed in your direction and watched you.

Light didn't seem to notice you get up and walk towards a box in the corner of the ware house. He continued to cuss and rant loudly. Near ignored him and watched you dig through the box until you found a thick chain like rope covered in rust and aged dust. Knowing you didn't have much time you climbed a few boxes till there was a sturdy beam you could reach. Your tears continued to make their way down your cheeks and you knotted a noose for yourself.

"I love you so much Light." You whispered to yourself.

"She's going to hang herself! Shoot it down!"  L yelled causing Light to spin around and have his mouth drop open in horror at the sight. You had the rope wrapped around you neck while the other end was tied around the beam. You still stood atop the boxes watching as everyone  flipped their attention to you. Quickly you jumped off the box causing the chain to deathly tighten around your neck. Your feet didn't touch the floor for about 3 seconds until you suddenly fell. Matsuda had shot the rope making you fall. You landed awkwardly on your hip crying out In pain.

"I'm sorry!" You half cried half yelled chocking. This was aimed towards Light who was frozen. His heart was beating so hard In his chest you could swear you heard it in that moment. You wrapped your hands around your neck and rubbed your skin. The shocked male made his way towards you. In the light streaming through the single window you saw a sparkle run down his cheek and drop to the cement floor.

"I-I'm going to kill them." He whispered so quietly no one else heard but you. Your wet eyes widened and you grabbed onto his arm. "Don't. Y-you will die too." You chocked. At that moment another bullet flew past you both bit this time it wasn't as close as the last one. It still made you and Light jump.

"I thought I told you not to make any sudden movements!"Aizawa yelled towards you both. The brunette narrowed his chocolate eyes Beside you. "Light please don't" you quietly begged him tugging on his coat sleeve.

'Light had never killed anyone before. He won't do it'

He stood up and dusted off his suit pretending to compose himself.

"I have to say I will probably hate you all the rest of my life. (F/n) could of died today because of you. How would that make you feel knowing you killed an innocent girl?" He fumed waving his arms around. "She's more than Innocent" Near spoke solving the rubix cube he held in his white palms. Lights face darkened as he narrowed his eyes at him.

(Lights (POV)

'What is going on with me? I've never acted this way before.. But I was serious about killing then. If they harm (f/n) in any way or take her away from me. I need to think of some sort of plan to get out of this alive with (f/n)...' I thought. I made the most sinister look when I looked into Nears empty black eyes.

"Your a bastard." I said disgusted. Near raised an eyebrow. "Is that so?" He asked looking pretty amused. I wanted so badly to kill him with my own two hands. 'If only the police weren't here. He's so helpless and small it would be easy and quick!' I felt a rough shake on my arm snapping me from my thoughts. (F/n) buried her face into my arm.

"Please stop acting like this. This isn't like you!" She said towards me almost yelling. I couldn't stop. They were triggering hatred and anger. Because of them I could of lost the only person I care about. I wouldn't have anything to live for if she was gone. I would probably end up killing Near and the Police...

'Could I kill them all right here right now and then somehow cover it up?'

I stroked (f/n)'s beautiful (h/c) hair and stood.

'I can do this.' I was confident.

Your (POV)

I let go of his arm as he stood. His light brown hair covered the once seemingly gentle eyes. He even wore a small smirk.

You froze and watched him not knowing how to react.

"Have you decided if you want to come with us? Well actually there isn't another option... " L said biting his thumb.

"(F/n) and I won't be going anywhere with you people." Light grinned at him confusing everyone. His face quickly turned into a scowl. Your lips quivered. You knew what he was about to do.

"I wonder... Have any of you ever had someone taken away from you that you loved?" He again smiled. "It's a horrible feeling I can describe.." His words quieted. "Right now!" The brunette screamed sprinting towards the Police, Near, and L.

BAM
.
.
.
.
You let out a cry of pain as you fell onto Lights body. Thick blood pooled around you.  some of it dripped  onto his perfect suit. You were lying on top of him. He was on his back staring up at you like he was hallucinating. More tears slid down your cheek landing onto his.

"I-I'm sorry Light." Were your last words until you slipped out of consciousness.

(Woah that's dark. Apparently Light can go mad without the notebook just because of you and how precious you are to him. I'll continue to update soon! Please vote if you are liking the story so far! )