Goggled stranger

L's (POV)

I stared at the computer screen in front of me for awhile until a voice spoke up. "Although you said Light Yagami and (f/n) were cleared of suspicion... I still believe they might be Kira." The monotone voice said. I turned to the albino boy and thought while watching him twirl a strand of his snowy hair around his finger. "And why would you think that?" I asked putting my thumb to my lips. The boy shrugged a little. "You were the one to suspect him in the first place and we've been watching him since your "death" and he seems happy about it... My theory is the rule in the book about the 13 day rule is false." I thought for a moment.

That is possible... If the rule is wrong there is no doubt Light and (f/n) are Kira. But how am I supposed to catch them In the act? I'll have to watch further.

The white hair boy went on snapping me out of thought. "And we video taped the false funeral from a distance. (F/n) and light stayed back to morn a little longer but Light suddenly collapsed on your grave. Could he be mourning? Or rubbing in your face that he had won?" He said knocking over his toy robot onto the ground. Near had a point. We were both in a private area in New York at the moment currently hiding the fact I was alive. Once Kira is gone I will again come back. It will shock everyone but it has to be done.

"I want to meet these to people who claim not to be Kira.." Near said blankly. "I suggest we wait a little longer. We need real evidence." The albino nodded and me and gently started to stack cards on the table.

Your (POV)

It's been about a week since L has died. Light somehow became the second L. Everyone besides the JPF didn't know L had died. It was private for the time being.

Since eveyone was bust working on the case you decided to go out. You had pretty much been sitting around the past 4 months not doing anything and you felt kind of bad about yourself so you decided to go to the fitness center to get your energy out.

You walked through the glass door and got a locker key from the main counter and went to the gym area. You brought two water bottles and and bag with your wallet and a little money in case you wanted to get yourself a smoothie or something. You walked towards a nearby treadmill and turned it on starting to jog with it. You quickly because out of breath as you haven't been active in quite some time. You looked around the room. The walls were mostly mirrors and the room was filled with different equipment. You also noticed a man. He looked to be in his thirties maybe or late twenties? He had longish straight black hair and looked very muscular as he was working out at a nearby bench press. He was listening to his iPod but didn't seem to notice you staring at him. You continued your quick workout and when you were sweating and didn't want to anymore you decided to stop and grab a strawberry smoothie and relax. You noticed the black haired guy again. This time he was leaving. Something about him felt weird to you but you shook off the thought and sipped on the delicious smoothie.

You grabbed your bag and threw away your empty water bottles and walked out of the building. It was around 4ish? You started to walk home. You didn't like walking by yourself even during the day. You were always so used to Light being there by your side.

You started to fast walk a bit feeling eyes on you. You sweated nervously hoping you were just imagining things. You then suddenly tripped over your untied shoes and held out your arms towards the ground preparing for impact. But it didn't come? You felt arms around your body cushioning your fall. You looked up at the mysterious person. He was wearing orange goggles and had red hair. You quickly backed out of his arms.

"O-oh thank you for saving my fall." You blushed at your feet. He laughed and lit a cigarette placing it in between his lips. "It's no problem. We wouldn't want a girl like you getting hurt." He winked through the orange shaded goggles. "Y-yeah." You nervously laughed a little. "Are you hurt?" He asked coming a little closer. The truth was your ankle actually twisted a little when you tripped.

What would he do If I said I was?

"No I'm not thank you for asking though." You smiled a little. "Well bye!" You said quickly and started to walk in the opposite direction but your ankle was killing you. You tried to walk as normally as you could when you felt a gloved hand on your shoulder.

"I actually think you did get hurt. Come with me I'll take you where you need to go." He motioned towards a motorcycle.  Should I trust this guy? He seemed really nice but... "If I may ask what is your name?" You asked him. He smiled. "You can call me Matt."

Damn I was hoping he'd give his full name just in case something happened. You angrily thought. You took the risk anyway. Your ankle wouldn't do good walking back anyways. You hopped on the back of the bike after he did. He told you to wrap your arms around his body. He nodded and did as he said. He wore a soft tan vest lined with fur. It was so warm you almost fell asleep on his back. He took you to your destination and you smiled and waved to him. "Bye Matt. Thanks again!" He then tossed you a rolled up piece of paper. "If you ever need a ride or anything just give me a call!" He smiled with the cigarette between his teeth before speeding away.

You went to your room and fell onto your bed exhausted. You opened the crinkled paper and sure enough it was a phone number. What a nice guy. Hopefully Light doesn't find out about him. He might see him as a threat or something... You thought shoving the paper into your pocket.

"Oh (f/n) your back. Where were you I tried calling you?" Lights voice cut the silence. "I went to the gym for a little while." You smiled. "I was worried. Please answer my calls and texts next time ok?" He sighed. "Ok." You answered as you watching lay back on the bed with his hands holding the back of him head closing his eyes. "Being L is a lot of work." You sat by him. "Well I guess that's your punishment for killing him." He opened one eye and glared at you a little. "Whatever." Were his last words until he fell asleep in the weird position. You were also tired from working out and everything. Your ankle still throbbed a little so why not rest? You laid by his side and rested your head on his chest. You felt you head lift up and down every time he breathed in and out. He was wearing the same outfit he wore when you first met him. A white button up shirt, a red tie, and khakis. His jacket was flung over a chair somewhere in the room.

I can't believe I've known you for this long ..

Nears (POV)

"I'm going to Japan." I speak towards L. While I awaited his response I picked up my toy train and ran it along the table. "I'll be going to there to blend in among them and I guess you could say spy on them." I spoke continuing to play with my toys. "That's very unlike you Near. I'm surprised you didn't ask anyone to do it for you." L replied taking a huge bite out of his cake and wiped his hands on his jeans. "Your right. That's Probably what I would've done. But I feel as I should go myself. Of course Gevanni will escort me." L nodded. "Very well."

Your (POV)

You awoke when you felt the body under you shift. You rubbed you eyes and sat up. It was only a short nap. You checked your phone to see it was now around 6. You shook Light a little making him moan and roll over.

He hated being woken up.

"Light I want to go somewhere with you." You wined hoping he wasn't asleep. He just mumbled something and continued to lay there. You moved closer to him and remembered something. You stared to unbutton his white shirt smiling. His eyes opened a little. "Please stop I'm cold." He mumbled. "Well I guess your going to be cold and shirtless if you don't come with me somewhere." You said slipping off the rest of his shirt. You watched as he curled into a ball and put his hands in his armpits for warmth. "Come on pleaseee." You begged. He stretched while still in bed. "I'm L now. I don't have time to do anything anymore." He frowned with his eyes still shut. "Leave it be for a second ok? I want to take you somewhere." He lazily sat up. His brown hair was messy and he just sat there shirtless.

Frick

(I'll update soon! If you liked the chapter please vote! Thank you all who have read this far into the story!)