Never Anger Your Enemy

After just minutes of running around in the apartment, we had gathered plently of things to last me weeks. I thought it might be a little extreme, seeing as that we haven't been dating for very long. Beau was sweet though, he cared and looked out for me which noone has ever done before. He made me feel special without anything in return and made me feel like he actually like me for who I was. Why couldn't I have met him sooner? ...oh...right. We gathered my bags and I checked the hall for anyone suspicious looking. The coast was clear. Beau carried my big heavy bags down and I carried my ligher ones containing makeup, jewlery, acessories and hair products. The trip to the Brooks' house was quite short, but nerveracking all the same. Beau opened the door for me, and luckily everyone was in their rooms, so there were no awkward encounters just yet.

"Beau, are you sure its okay if I stay here? I don't want to impose..." I trailed off.

"Nat, trust me, it's fine. Us Brooks love when you're here" he said, a pink tint creeping onto his cheeks.

"Thankyou." I said as I delicately kissed his cheek. He nodded and brought me to his room, placing my bags down in the corner.

"So...uh, we'll figure out the sleeping arrangements later, but right now we've gotta tell everyone whats going on." Beau states.

"No! Uh, I mean no." I say sheepishly, "it's just... I think that the less people that know, the safer we'll be, because David will hurt anyone who I care about, and if they're looking for him, he will hurt them to get to me." I say, eyes watering in the process.

"Shh, its okay Nat, he's not going to hurt anyone, I promise." He says as he pulls me in for a hug. "We'll just tell my mum that you're going to be staying here for a while because...uh..." He ponders for a moment, deciding what excuse he should make.

"That my apar- uh, flat is being renovated?" I ask.

"Yea, yea that's good!" He says, taking my hand and leading me to the livingroom.

"Oh hello Natalie! Nice seeing you again!" Gina greets me as she walks out of her room.

"Hi Gina, nice to see you too!" I smile at her.

"Uh, mum? Could Natalie stay here for a while? Her flat is being renovated and cant stay there for a while." Beau asks nicely.

"Sure thing, love! You're always welcome at our home!" She tells me with a smile on her face.

"Thankyou so much Gina!" I reply giddily. Beau simply smiles and gives his mom a kiss, leading me back upstairs.

"Want to hangout with the boys? To, you know, get your mind off things?" Beau asks me as we stand in the hallway.

"Sure!" I say as he turns the handle to the twins bedroom door. We walk in to find a war zone. Clothes scattered across the floor, hair products on wardrobes and night stands, open bottles everywhere and... A pair of boxers on top of a lamp. The twins looked up to see the look of shock on my face. I thought my apartment was bad...

"Oh! Uh... Hi Nat." Luke with a guilty smile as he jumped up to greet me. Jai stood up to do the same.

"Hey!" Jai said, unaware that his room was a mess.

"Hey boys...uh... Nice room?" I said, unsure of what to say.

"Yeah, uh sorry for the mess, we haven't had much time to clean..." Luke replies.

"That's okay! Boys will be boys." I joke. After a few minutes of small talk and telling the boys I would be staying for a while, we decided to plan our night.

"So, bowling, dinner, then come home for a movie?" Beau checks with me.

"Yeah! Sounds like fun!" I say as I nonchalantly entwine my fingers with his. The boys continue to goof around as I tell Beau that I'm going to start getting ready for tonight. I gather some clothes and my toiletries, and head to the shower. I let the steamy hot water run over my body, calming my nerves. I begin to hum the tune of They Don't Know About Us by One Direction, as I shampoo my hair. Mmm, lavender chamomile. About 20 minutes later, I realize that I've been full-on singing, and loudly might I add, as I turn off the shower, now singing Who You Are by Jessie J. I towel try my hair and body, putting on my baby blue bra and matching thong. I moisturize my body, and then put on my black high-waisted shorts, and baby blue sleeveless top, with a white belt, and white hoop earrings and a bracelet, to complete my outfit. After blow drying and curling my hair lightly, I put on some natural-looking eye shadow and mascara, ready for my evening. Now to pick some shoes. I walk out of the bathroom, still singing, to find Beau sitting on his bed with a smile.