Chapter 5

Hi :) I think I won't be updating my stories for a while. June 3 is the starting of our classes, so I think I won't be able to face my laptop always. So here's a long chappie for you and hope you enjoy it :D I will be uploading soon the drawings of my OC's, I'll just paste a link on the comments. Kkkay?

"Mako-chan."

I screamed the moment Chigusa appeared infront of me again. This time, I was already pissed off ."I said stop doing that!" I shouted at her. But she doesn't seemed to care and and kept on staring at me with her cold expression. I sighed deeply, and I turned away from her as I crossed my arms.

"Don't push yourself too much."

I just looked at her when she said that. Then, she turned away and went her own seat.

"Hmph. Stop acting like you know everything." I said to myself. Classes started as our teacher entered our room.

Author's POV

Mean while at Shuutoku High School..

"Shin-chan." Takao began to speak as they sat on their desks. Takao was just infront of Midorima. "What?" Midorima asked. "Erm.. Y'know, I..." Takao muttered. "Could you just spit it out already?" Midorima said with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Does your sister have a girlfriend?"

Midorima looked away as Takao questioned him. He paused for awhile, and thought for the right words to answer him. He felt like Takao was up to something, and if he is right, he won't let Takao ever touch his little sister.

"Why do you ask?" he questioned him back. "Nah, just asking." Takao replied as he rested his chin on his clenched fist. "She don't have any boyfriend." Takao looked at Midorima as he heard that. "Why?" he asked. "Because I don't want her to." Midorima answered. "I'm going to kill anyone who touches her." he added. "Oh.. I see." Takao said as he just looked away, and kept silent until their teacher came in and started the class.

Back to Makoto's POV, yeah.

"You'll treat me today. I was really pissed off by you." I told Chigusa as I got two popsicle ice candies from the freezer. "You're mean, Mako-chan." Chigusa replied, still with her usual stone face as always. She never changes her expression. Jeez, I wonder if this girl feels anything as she told me that I'm mean.. I MEAN, why doesn't she have any facial exressions? What the hell?

As Chigusa paid off our purchase, we were about to leave the convinience store when suddenly, I bumped onto someone. I looked down to see who it was.

Akashi.

I was totally surprised and merely speechless. But Akashi looked at me like it was nothing. He stared at me with those.. Wait, his eyes are bit diffrent. Or is it just my imagination? 'Cause his left eye was yellow, and his right eye was still red. They looked heterochromatic. When  he was still in middle school, I can still clearly remember that his both eyes are red. Yeah, ofcourse, who would forget about those cold but sexy looking eyes of his? He seemed to cut his hair too. But still, he looked so handsome in my eyes. I blushed a bit as I looked into him. I was about to speak to him, when he turned his head towards Chigusa.

"Oh, it's you, Chigusa." Akashi began to spoke as soon as he recognized her. "What are you doing here?" he asked Chigusa. I just shook my head, and didn't dare to look at the two of them.

"Buying popsicles with Mako-chan." Chigusa answered him. Akashi looked back at me, but I didn't. So, i didn't get to see what was his expression. "How's playing shogi?" he asked Chigusa again. "Well, same as always." Chigusa replied. As I listened to their conversation, I felt so insecure towards Chigusa.