Chapter 13

A/N: Hello minnaaaaaa~! Merii Kurisumasu! 696969696969 years have passed, I've finally decided to update this. Don't worry, I'm going to finish this story. And other stories as well XD I'm so gomen I've been inactive (=.=''')

I went upstairs. After taking a hot bath, I heard my cellphone ring. I got one text message, and it was from Kuroko sempai.

"Makoto-san, are you still awake?"

I wondered if he needs something from me. I typed my message saying 'yes' and waited for his reply.

"Are you free tomorrow?"

I asked him why. Then, I got another reply.

"I'm going to watch a movie tomorrow. I got one extra ticket, so I wanted to ask you if you want to come with me... Well, if it's okay with you."

I tilted my head as I finished reading his text message. Why me? But, oh well. I think it's a good timing since I've been feeling like watching some movies nowadays. And I'm totally free tomorrow. So, I replied him,

"It's fine with me, sempai. I have nothing to do tomorrow anyway."

I smiled as I sent the text message. I'm kinda glad he asked me out. It was been months since Kuroko sempai and I went hanging out somewhere. But actually, we weren't that close when he was still in middle school though. Since Momoi sempai always sticks to him like a glue XD

Then, my phone rang again. I opened my phone,and read his reply.

"Thank you, Makoto-san. I'll meet you tomorrow around 2pm. Good night."

"Good night, Kuroko sempai."

I placed my phonne aside after I replied to his text. I got changed quickly, got my hair dry, and went to sleep.

As I woke up next morning, it was 7am. I stretched my arms out as I went out of my bed, and yawned. I stood up, combed my hair, and wemt down stairs.

I went straight to the dining room, wondering why it was so quiet early in the morning. Usually, the TV is on and onii-chhan should be watching his horoscope, and mom should be cooking our breakfast.

I saw a paper left on the dining table. It was written for me and my brother.

Shintaro, Makoto, your mom and I left early today. We still have works undone from yesterday and we've goot lot of patients. Cook the food by yourselves. And don't leave the house today. We'll be back early tonight.

- Dad

I sighed as I crampled the paper and threw it into the the trash bin. And when i turned around,attempting to go the kitchen to cook some food foor my breakfast, onii-chan came in. He was holding a plastic bag from convenience store. Probably, he also read the note dad left and bought some instant noodles. (Because I know he's lazy to cook. You know he doesn't wants his "precious" left hand of his to get injured or something, duh)

"What is it?" I asked as he saw me standing infront of him. He startled. "Wha- Makoto! I-It's nothing, this is nothing for you to be concerned about," he said as he turned away from me. Giving me that action he doesn't want me to see what he got, it made me more curious about what's inside that stupid plastic bag.

"Let me see!" I said as I reached out for the plstic bag, but he pulled it away from me. But good thing, I was tall enough to reach it although he stretched his left arm holding the bag away. I jumped for it, and as I got it, it slipped out of my hands.

Something came out rolling from the plastic bag. A can of drink. At first, i thought it was Oshiruko, but..

"BEER?!"

I shouted as I got the can and saw it's label. I looked at him, and he got the can of beer from my hands.

"Try to tell mom and dad, and you'll-" "You drink?!" I exclaimed, at the same time, asking a question towards him.

"Ofcourse not!" he immediately replied. "This beer is my lucky drink of the day, you idiot," he added, as he opened the can and drank the beer. Unfortunately, he spitted it out. I just watched him, thinking if I should laugh or not. How pathetic.

"What are you looking at?!" he yelled at me, noticing that I was staring at him. I turned away. "You're such an idiot, onii-chan," I said, as I walked towards the kitchen. I planned to cook the breakfast for myself only. "What the hell did you say?!" he yelled over.

I didn't mind him. So lame. Why does he believe on those stupid horoscopes anyway? Well sh*t.

I prepared some food that moment. It was just simple; fried egg and toasted bread with hot chocolate. When I started eating my food, my brother came in. He looked so sick. Probably, he's not used to drinking alcohol. Well, for as long as I know, he doesn't drink.

Still, i didn't mind him. I just watched him threw the can into the trash bin, as he looke like he was ill. Then, he approached me.

"Where's mine?" "Your what?" making an annoyed expression, I asked him back. "My food," I looked away from him as he told me. "Why the hell would I prepare a food for you?"

He groaned. He got annoyed of mme, and stood up slamming his both palms onto the surface of the table. "Fine," he said. Then, he left the room, all annoyed because of me.

When I finished eating, I did the other things as well. I looked at the clock, it's almost 1pm. I went upstairs again to get changed and texted Kuroko sempai that I was already getting ready.

When I was done, I hurriedly went downstairs. And to my surprise when i opened the door, I saw my brother. And... Kuroko sempai? Wait, what's he doing here?

"I told you she's not here," onii-chan said. "I'll wait for her here, then," Kuroko sempai answered him.

I approached the two of them. As I revealed myself, they got surprised. Eyes widened, my brother looked at the both of us with sempai.

"Makoto-san, I thought you're not here," Kuroko sempai said. "Why would I be not here? This is my house," I told him.  "Because Midorima-kun told me,"

I groaned. I looked at my brother, and gave him a death glare. Then, I looked back at sempai. "Anyway, why did you come here, sempai?" I questioned him. "Well, I thought it might be better if we went to the movies together. So, I decided to pick you up here," he explained.

I blushed a bit as he told me that. "Eh...? You know, this was kinda unnecessary, sempai..." I told him, looking away from him to hide my blushing face. But ofcourse, deep inside, I'm glad he came here for me.

A/N: So much Tsundere sorry not sorry XD

"It is necessary. What if you came first to the movies and I came late? It's rude to make ladies like you wait, you know," he replied. I blushed harder hearing those words from him.

Wait, WHY THE HELL AM I BLUSHING ANYWAY? OMFG

"I.. I see~!" I told him  as I gave him a fake laugh. Then, I faced my brother again. "Hey, by the way..."

nii-chan "Why did you tell Kuroko sempai that I wasn't here, nii-chan?!" I yelled at him. He looked away from me. Obviously, he was already angry at me too. He adjusted his glasses.

"Are you stupid? We aren't supposed to go out of our house today," he said. "WHAT?!" I grittted my teeth after shouting towards him. I remembered about the note dad left. Oh well..

I groaned. Of all times, why now? What should I tell Kuroko sempai? And why does my brother has to tell him that I wasn't here? Tsk. This is getting crazy.

"Well, if you cannot go out today, it's fine with me,"

I screamed inside of me as I heard Kuroko sempai saying that. Nooooooo~