Chapter 14

"N-No!" I shouted. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!"

Sh*t. I can't just let this opportunity to let go. I faced Kuroko sempai and looked at him straight in his eyes. "It's not okay!" I exclaimed.

"But-" "Sempai, you've asked me to go to the movies with you. And I'm coming. Let's go," I told him, not letting him say any words further as I dragged him out of our gate.

"Oy, Makoto! You stay here!" onii-chan tried to stop me by grabbing my arm. "Why would I?! If one of us will stay at home, it's fine, right? You stay at home, I'm going with Kuroko sempai," I told him, as I got my arms away from his hand and turned away.

So, I think things ended up like I expected. We went to the movies with sempai. But somehow, I felt bad doing this to my brother.. Wait, no! He should be the one to feel bad for being harsh to me!

"Is it really okay, Makoto-san?" Kuroko sempai asked me to broke the silence. We were walking towards the train station. "It's fine as long as someone is still left at home. And anyway, he doesn't have any basketball practice today," I explained. He just gave me a cool look.

When we arrived at the place by train, we went straight to the movie theater. And you know what? I didn't expect that sempai's ticket were for a romance movie. I mean, look. The theater to that movie is all lined up by couples!

Crap, this is so awkward. Now, what should I do? Kuroko sempai's been quiet the whole time, and I don't even know how to start a conversation. And there are couples behind and infront of us.

When we were about to enter the theater, sempai handed out the ticket to the lady. And to our surprise as we about to enter, she called us.

"What is it, miss?" Kuroko sempai asked her. The lady didn't say anything, instead, she handed us out a large carton of popcorn.

"We give free popcorns to couples," she said. "Wha- No, you-" I was about to insist the lady and explain we're not couples, but then, Kuroko sempai got in my way. "Thank you," he told the lady.

Then, he dragged me inside the theater.

-----

A/N: Sorry for the short chappie. Atleast you know now how Kuroko and Mako ended up. Lol. Idk why I'm making this story kinda out of the plot of everything I planned. But.. Yeah. Someone recently asked me why Mako hates basketball. I'll mention that sooner or later. Please bear with it, I think this story needs more fluffy scenes before that. (◡‿◡✿)