Chapter 10

I opened the door of our main entrance. I shook my head and looked into the cemented ground, as I thought that last night, I barely spoke with my brother who lost in the game yesterday.

I went out of my house for I was already going to school. To my surprise, I saw a cart outside our gate. As I opened the gate, glanced to the left, and to the right. But, I saw no one.

"Mako-chan!!"

I screamed as a familiar voice called my name and startled me. I truned around, and I saw this annoying guy.. Again. Yeah, it's Takao. Who do you expect?

God, what's he doing here early in the morning? I looked at him in a menancing look as he smiled at me like an idiot.

"What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed to him in his face. "What? To fetch your brother, ofcourse," he answered.

Wait. What.

Fetch my brother? What does he think of onii-chan? A kid? Pfft. I chuckled softly as I turned away from him.

"Heeey! Praise me, Mako-chan! I made you laugh!" he said as he went infront of me. I stopped giggling an looked at him. "I-I didn't laugh because of you! Don't get the wrong idea, y-you idiot!" I replied him as I hit him on his head. "Ouch, that hurts!"

"Hmph," I made a grumpy face as I turned away to the opposite way to refrain looking at his stupid presence. Then, he stood infront of me again.

"Where is he?" he asked me as I stood there, trying not to look at him. "He's still watching the horoscope on tv," I replied him. I started to leave the place after I said that.

But he refused me to. He grabbed on my shoulders, and I looked at him. "What?" I asked him.

"I can give you a ride to your school," he said. I simply looked at him in a questioning face. Then, he pointed over the cart outside the gate.

"What," I said as he did. "Are you kidding me? Stop fooling around so early in the morning," I told him.

"Come on, Mako-chan! Your nii-chan ride THAT to school!"

What. What. What. Now it's even more funnier to know he fetched my brother just to ride that stupid kiddy ride on their way to school. XD

I laughed so hard as he told me that. I laughed so insanely that Takao looked at me in a poker face.

Then, my brother came out of the house.

"What's going on?" he said as he saw Takao, and me, bursting out in laughter. I slowly stopped laughing, as I tried to speak to him. "You are one hell of a weirdo, onii-chan,"

I laughed again like a crazy hag as I told him that. He, without knowing what I meant, got irritated and turned away from me as he dragged Takao with him.

I looked at them like a little devil as they went over the cart. I followed them and I went out of the gate.

As my brother sat down on the cart, and Takao on the pedals, I smirked at them like a demon. "Have fun, kids~," I said and I sticked out my tongue at them like an annoying brat. My brother looked at me in a very irritated expression.

I faced the other way, and as I was about to walk away from them, my brother dragged me back and let me ride on the cart.

"Hey! Let me go!" I said as I tried to get out of brother's hands. "You're coming with us, you little animal," he told me, and I didn't have the strength to escape from him, so I really did rode the cart with them. Takao smiled at me as my brother successfully captured me.

Faggot, you piece of s*%#! Are you really my sibling to do something like this to me. Nii-chan-- I mean, this  stupid Shintaro Mindorima is a retarded weirdo. REALLY. Asdfghjkl#$^%#@?!

"Just what are you trying to do?!" I yelled at him, as the cart finally started moving and I already got mad. 

"This is your punishment, little brat," my brother told me. "Just what did I even do?!" I exclaimed. As I crossed my arms and refrained looking at him, Takao looked at me.

"Calm down, Mako-chan. We'll surely drop you by at your school!" he said. "That's not the point!" I replied. "T-Takao.. Since when did you start calling her that way.."

When my brother said that, I paused. I looked at him curiously. "What way? Mako-chan and I are friends," Takao answered. My brother glared at him. "You barely know each other!" he shouted. Then, I also looked at him like a monster! "And when did we became friends?!" I said.

Takao stopped pedalling the cart. He looked at us in a devastated expression. We gave him a death glare, with a burning menancing dark aura behind us. "Jeez, chill out, you two!" he told us. "Idiot," my brother and I answered him in chorus. We glanced at each other as we said that, but then, we looked at each away.

"You know, Mako-chan, I really want us to be friends. And Shin-chan~, it's cute to know you're against me calling your imouto in an informal way~" he spoke, as we finally calmed down. Both me and my brother looked back at him again. "It's not like I was concerned of her!" my brother answered him.

While me, I got off the cart. I was very irritated. I can't afford to go to school with these idiots. "Who the hell wants to be friends with you?" I told him, as I walked away.

"You two are such a tsundere," Takao said. "Shut up!" my brother and I shouted at him again in chorus. After realizing that, we both glared at each other. He was irritated of me, so was I. I turned away from them and walked my way to school all by myself.

I arrived school late. Guess I wasted enough time for those idiots. When I entered our classroom, our class adviser scolded me. I sighed after apologized to her and went to my seat.

Chigusa then, looked at me. I just ignored her by looking away from her. She looked like she wanted to tell me something. Yea, her expressions are always unpredictible of how she feels, but I really felt that she has something to say to me.

When the bell rang for lunch break, I immediately stood up and went out straight of our classroom.

I knew that Chigusa followed me. I can hear her footsteps behind me. I stopped walking the moment I reached the quiet part of our school's hallway where there were no students.

I just froze there standing, without anything to say. I also sensed that Chigusa was behind me. It was very quiet and serene.

"I.. Met again with Akashi yesterday after the tournament," she started. My body felt numb as she let out her words from her mouth. I remained standing there, with my head looking down towards the tiled floor of the hallway. I didn't know how to react. I didn't know what expression to put on my face, I was like an emotionless robot infront of Chigusa. I even have no words left to say.

"He asked me to date him," Chigusa softly said, as she also remained standing behind me. This time, I tried to move my muscles. I decided to ask her.

"What did you told him...?"

Minutes have passed after I said those words. I tried looking back at her, and I saw her emotionless quiet looking purple eyes looking at me. 

"I answered him yes,"

I should've felt the pain as she told me that, but instead, I smirked as I looked away from her like her words were nothing. I giggled a bit. "That's all?" I asked her once again. "Yes," was her answer.

I looked back at her again. I smiled at her like an annoying kid. Ofcourse, it wasn't a fake nor plastic smile. She also knew it for herself the moment I smiled at her, my smile was real.

"I thought you were going to say 'thank you' or 'I'm sorry'," I said. "And if you did, I must've punched you straight in your face, ha!"

She smiled back at me as I said that to her. And for the first time, I felt she was so happy, because I made someone happy-- because I sacrifices myself to make her so.

"Come on, let's eat. I'm already starving," I told her as I put my arms around her shoulders.