Chapter 7

I'm very sorry for the late update T^T I realized there are some comments of people asking for next chapter, so I decided to continue this.. And I'm sorry (again and again) because this still will be a slow on going story TT.TT But now here it is~! Hope you'll enjoy the story <3

P.S. I have a new coming story. It's called "Unknown World of Anime".

"Did I do the right thing, onii-chan?" I asked my brother as I laid myself on his bed while he was sitting infront of his study table and doing his homeworks. He glared at me through his glasses, then turned his head back to the notebook he was holding.

"It's fine as long as you're happy with your decision," he told me. I turned my head towards him, and watched him writing on his notebook so seriously. I narrowed my eyebrows as I got up, and decided to leave his room.

-x-

"Why do I always have to be the one buying popsicles?" Chigusa told me in a monotone voice. I just ignored what she have said, and I took a bite on my popsicle. She was looking at me, and ofcourse, with her casual emotionless expression.

We went out of the convinience store and walked on our way home. And sudenly, someone tapped at my back. Both of us turned our heads and we saw a highschooler with an annoying smile on his face. He was wearing Shuutoku's uniform. I recognized it was the annoying Takao way back then.

"You're Shin-chan's little sister, right?" he asked me. And as I realized he was looking at my face with his heads up, I immediately drew myself way from him. So awkward facing this guy. I'm too tall. Really, my height always pisses me off.

I snobbed and ignored him as I dragged Chigusa with me and continued walking. "You know him?" Chigusa asked me all of a sudden. Of course, I replied to her immediately. "Not really," I told her while looking staright at the path we are taking.

And.. That annoying idiot followed us. "Makoto-chan!!!" he called out my name as he approached us. "What do you want?" I exclaimed at him. He was just so annoying just by looking at his face. "Hey! Why are you like that? I just wanted to tell you something!" he told me. Then, I paused for a moment and looked at him. I decided to listen to what he'll say. "If so, why didn't you tell me at the first place?" I told him.

"You walked away from me," he told me and pouted. I sighed, as I watched him do that. "Whatever. So what is it that you want to tell me?" I asked him. 

"Tomorrow, we'll have a game against Rakuzan." he said as he smiled. "I know." I answered him immediately. But honestly, I completely forgot that today was their game. Then I remembered about the ticket my brother tried to give to me.

But I ignored it, although I wanted to watch the game.

"You coming?" he asked. Then, I sensed Chigusa looking at me. Ofcourse her expression never change. I can't tell what she's feeling right now. Okay, should I say yes or no? But, I ignored the ticket.. But if I say yes, I'm afraid what might Chigusa think of me because Akashi is on Rakuzan.. But I want to watch the game.. Argh, I don't understand my self anymore.

"I don't have tickets," I finally answered him. "About tickets, your brother, Shin-chan has some. Enough for the two of you," he said, as he winked at me. I looked back at him in disgust.

"Whatever," I said as I turned away. But then, Chigusa grabbed me on the sleeve of my uniform. I turned back and looked at her.

"You want to watch, right?" she told me. I turned away from her in an instant when she said that. "I want to watch too," she added.

I turned back towards her again, and to that annoying Takao guy. "Please come, ok?" he told me, and then he left.

"Alright.." I muttered. Chigusa giggled as I said that. I got surprised, cuz it's quite rare to see her giggling. Then, I looked back way from her. "You wanted to see Akashi, right?" I told her.

"Not so sure.. I'm afraid you might get angry towards me," she answered. I got slightly pissed off. I thought she heard me when I said it's okay for her to have feelings towards Akashi, I've given up anyway. "I already told you it's okay, got it?" I replied.

We walked home after that. As I got home, I saw my brother preparing some meal. It was quite rare to see him cooking. I thought he never cooks because he takes care of his left hand very much.

It smelled good. I got kinda excited as I already felt hungry. "I'm home," I said as I took off my shoes. My brother just took a glance at me, while I went upstairs to change into my indoor clothes.

I hurriedly went down stairs again. I was sure my brother is cooking something delicious. I tried to help him out by preparing the plates on the table, including for my mom and dad.

"They're going to come home late," he told me as he poured the soup he was cooking into a large bowl. "I think they've got lot of patients today," he added.

"Oh," I said as I looked at the plates I prepared. I took them again, leaving only two plates for me an my brother and placed it again in the cup board.

As he already finished cooking, he prepared the rice and the dishes he cooked.

We started eating, and I was surprised he cooked ridiculously delicious food like this. He was good. I've never tasted anything like this. I paused as I took my first spoonfull of soup.

Then, my brother looked at me. "You don't have to eat it if you don't like it. It's not like I made them for you," he said.

But I ignored what I've said and made a grumpy look on my face as I continued eating. "Thanks for the food," I said as I finished. I took my plate and placed in on the sink.

"Takao told me," he suddenly said. I turned around as I was walking towards the living room. "What?" I responded.

He also stood up as he finally finished eating, and handed something to me. Two tickets for the basketball championship.

"It's not like I wanted to go, ok. I told that stupid Takao because Chii was the one who wanted to watch the game," I said as I took the tickets.

I went upstairs after that. Kinda pissed off, I really didn't want to watch their game for I hated basketball. I also don't want my brother to think I'm still crazy over that Akashi. But honestly, I think I still do. But what can I do? He's in love with my bestfriend, and I have to give up this stupid feelings for the sake of Chii.

Then, I guessed I love my bestfriend more than him. Although I can't put it into actions nor words.

Soon, I will going to forget about Akashi, and maybe I would find someone who deserves my love better.

But.. Who?