10)Personal problems, and training.

(Veladandra's P.O.V)

It's was cold and damp, I could barely see, my feet hurt, tears stained my cheeks, and I was terrified. I couldn't remember anything, I just woke up on the ground like this, disoriented and confused. I wasn't sure what I was scared of, and that made the fear ten times stronger. Suddenly know heard laughter, a familiar laugh I'd heard before. Chills went up my spine, and tears poured from my eyes. The laughter echoed through my head, it hurt, it hurt so bad. "Stop please!" I choked out, my voice was raspy, and shattered. As the laughter continued, so did the throbbing of my head. I fell to my knees clutching my head. It got harder and harder to breath, I began to lose control . "NO MORE PLEASE!" I tried yelling again, but still not much noise came out. "STOP!" I tried again, this time it made its way out and echoed around me. Yet the laughter didn't stop, in fact if got stronger. Laughing at my pain, the noise repeatedly punching my ears. "STOP!!!" I screamed as loud as possible, and finally the laughter stopped. I sat there on the ground for a minute, in the darkness, holding my head trying to calm down. I felt a sharp pain in my side and I flew to the side, skidding across the ground. When I stopped I was on one side, one arm above me, the other next to my face. I was barely conscious but I could still hear a voice talking.
"Veladandra, it's too bad your so weak. I would have loved a new play thing, I went and killed my last one. Your sister really was a good toy to, it's disappointing that your not her strength." Rage filled my head, and tears stung my eyes. This women, she killed my sister. And she dares come and call her a mere toy?! my sister! no!
"KIKYO I WILL KILL YOU! YOU HEAR ME IM COMING FOR YOU!" I screamed at the sound of her retreating footsteps, briefly they stopped as she giggled, then continues fading off into the distance. My head fell back down as the color left my eyes.

I snapped out of my bed looking in every direction, tears were in my eyes and my throat was sore. A curious Illumi, and concerned Hisoka stared at me from across the room. I took a few deal breaths, and shook the remnants of the nightmare from my mind. "So you want to kill my mother?" Illumi asked. I shot him a confused look.
"You kinda shouted you would kill her deary." Hisoka said shrugging, I nodded my head in understanding.
"Yes, more than anything I want her to die!" I slammed my fists on the bed I was on.
"Haha good luck with that, even if you somehow get to the point you stand a chance against her, you'd have to get past my grandfather, and father." I sweatdropped and nodded solemnly. Then I realized something, looking around.
"Where are we?"
"Well you passed out during the exam and you wouldn't wake up, so I got you another tag and carried you back to the boat. This is the room me and you were assigned, and illumi is here so he can take out his pins and not risk getting caught. Plus I enjoy the company, so yeah."
"I see, I was asleep for along time huh. Ugh I want food, then may be a work out of some sort." Hisoka threw an apple at me, which I gladly accepted. After snacking, I got up and stretched. "Either of you want to do some training with me?" They both looked at me with raised eyebrows. I giggled "You guys would have to go easy on me, but just a little hand to hand combat. Exchanging blows, trying not to get hit." I gave them a thumbs up and they shrugged to one another.
First one to stand up was Hisoka, he walked in front of me and smiled. Then went to hit me, or actually slap me his hand was open. I lifted my arm blocking him, or wrists had collided and all movement had stopped. For a few seconds we just looked into each other's eyes, then he went for a struck against my side, and my head at the same time. I grabbed his arm that he was using to hit my head, and used it to faster swing to his side and dodge his side attack. He laughed and began rapidly attempting to hit me, he mixed them up each time, but each time I still dodged or blocked. He went to punch me in the stomach, while using his other hand to hit a nerve in my arm that would paralyze it for ten or so minutes. I easily jumped backwards, and used the back of my hand to hit him mid arm, stopping his progression of hitting my nerve. Faster and faster his attacks got, and easily I kept up. I knew he was fast on his feet, and had powerful nen. But I had no clue how good he was with hand to hand combat, this was a good time to learn and to get better myself. Our arms became a flurry, one by one his arms came at me from every side, like flashes of lighting he would go to Strickland with deadly precision. And one by one I would smack away his wrists, not letting him land a hit. From the left he would struck at my neck, from the right my waist. And I would duck from the left blocking his arm with mine as he changes his direction to follow me, and blocking the right easily at my waist. Faster and faster. Then suddenly he stopped, placing his hands on his waist and leaning towards me. Studying my face quizzicaly.
"Your not attacking me at all, your just on the defensive. What's up with that?"
"Well if I ended it so soon it wouldn't be fun now would it?" I said laughing, blocking two oncoming attacks from him while doing so. He just pouted at me and nodded. He turned away and began to head back to Illumi, then ducked to the ground attempting to swipe my feet out from under me. So I jumped and kicked him in the chest, well almost. He had grabbed my foot with a grin, and spun me around as he left go. I stumbled back into my feet, suppressing a giggle. And just like that our arms were flashing like lighting once again, this time a mixture between who was attacking and defending. While Hisoka was lost in the fun, I kicked his feet from under him, catching him off guard and he began to fall to the ground. But he grabbed my shoulder and we ended up both falling. We both burst into laughter once we had fallen, and looked into each other's eyes. I bent my head down and kissed his forehead gently, whispering to him.
"I win." He laughed again then hoisted himself off the ground patting the dust off his clothes.
"Very well, Illumi it would be your turn now." Illumi simply shoke his head.
"Not interested, it wouldn't be fun for either of us. I'm equally as strong as you in hand to hand combat Hisoka, except I won't get lost in the moment. So I wouldn't be caught off guard, gradually we would both lose energy but she seems to have great stamina, so I'd guess that we'd lose the same amount at the same time. In the end it would be a draw because we were both exhausted, and could no longer continue. And that could take hours." He stated matter of factly. Me and Hisoka stared at him for a moment then nodded shrugging. "Plus were almost to the destination." He added finally.

Stopping here, hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading, Feel free to comment what you thought, or perhaps comment a suggestion for later in the story. Wether it be a small bit of commic relief, or an entire chapters plot ill see about including it into the story. Have a wonderful day :).