5) Backstorys!

When we reached our room, we both went to a shower. (There is two, just because). While taking my shower I thought about the events that have happened, the race with Hisoka, cooking with Hisoka, our certain unclean deed, Jumping down a ravine with Hisoka, everything I've done here Hisoka was there with me. But I didn't know him, and he didn't know me. All I know about him is that something screwed happened in his past, cause he is a psycho killer. Then again so am I, but I had my own traumatizing event. Perhaps ill ask him when I get out, but I wonder, what would he say. I finished my shower and grabbed my towel, it was black with red roses trailing down it. My mother had sowed the roses onto it when I was young, she loved doing those things. She taught it to me, though I never fully grasped it.

After drying I clothed myself with my normal night time clothes, a batman tank top, and a pair of lose fitting knee long black shorts. (It's so comfortable, I'm not sure what normal people wear to bed. But this outfit is my favorite~~) When I exited the bath room Hisoka was sat on his bed, legs crossed over each other, back against the the backboard of the bed, and one arm on top of the backboard, the other holding a book on his lap. His shirt was off, his hair still down, and there was no makeup on his face. He really cute like that, almost... normal. He had abandoned his usual clown pants, for a nice pair of fuzzy red angry bird pajamas. (I own that as well, very comfortable!)

Looking around I realized this room was really well layed out, there where two beds one on each side of the room. A chest for belongings placed at the end of each bed, the doors to the bathrooms where on the same wall as the side of the bed, about two feet away from the chest. Next to each bed was a nightstand, with two drawers, and a lamp on top. There was about five feet of space, between the nightstands. Both beds had a specially designed backboard (might be called a headrest, I can't remember xD), There were floral patterns engraved into mine, and those of a dragon engraved into Hisoka's. The main entrance was on the wall opposite of the beds, directly in the middle, a filled bookshelf on either side. It was really something, I wish we could stay here, but soon it would be another phase. Sighing I sat down on my bed, and turned towards Hisoka.

"Hey Hisoka?"

"Yes~"

"What was your past like?"

"..." He turned to me with a look I couldn't read, it was like grief, agony, and anger, all at once. "That is a real long story, and I don't enjoy telling it." I nodded solemnly, and he returned his attention to his book.

"My parents where hunters, both highly skilled. They where two star hunters, so not the best there is but pretty close." I said as I sat up, leaning against the backboard of my bed. Hisoka looked to me in interest, putting a bookmark in his book, and closing it. "They where really awesome, they taught me everything I know. From a young age they taught me how to wield weapons of all kinds, firearms, swords, bows, daggers, staffs, and a lot more. My father had began teaching me to open my pores naturally at 5, and I did by the age of 6. At 7 I already knew Ten, Zetsu, and Ren. I had even taken the water divination and found I was a specialist, I didn't start practicing my Hatsu till a year or so after however. But once I did, it got really strong. I began giving certain attacks rules, and conditions, and it turned out really amazing. My mother trained me in physical strength and agility, every morning I went on runs with her and my sister Sarah. We would go from our house 4 miles to the forest, where we would then run around for another 2 miles, sometimes more. In the forest there was lots of roots, and bushes. My mother tought me to be able to see them easily, eventually I could see even the slightest smudge in the dirt without needing to focus. I was able to enhance that ability in our games, of hardcore hide and seek. My older sister, Sarah..." Tears began brimming in my eyes, and I took a second to calm down. As soon as he saw it Hisoka transferred beds and wrapped his arms around me, I was a bit shocked. I kinda expected him to tell me not to be a pansy, that's what I would say to most people.