A/N

Hey guys! So first things first, as soon as the Hunter Exam ends ill have larger opportunities to add more characters. So if you guys want to, message me with the information of a character you want added. And ill add them in, ill also at the end of the chapter they are introduced say whom there from.

Second, I'm going to start writing my own book here on wattpad. It won't be published for awhile, and it won't be updated as often as this. My plan is for each chapter to have at the very least 5000 words. On this story I normally go to around 2000. It's called Sanctuary.

Third, I'm allowing my friend to use my account and write her story. You will easily be able to tell her work from mine, we write in very different ways. I don't visit her often so her story won't be updated often, in fact I don't think she's going to publish any of it till it's done. But I'm not sure, so yeah that's gonna be a thing I think.

Fourth, I don't plan on ending this story soon. It's going to go through the entire story, and then continue past that. Once the exam ends, ill be doing some stuff with Heavens Arena, then I'm going to have time in between that and Greed Island, where you can enter your name into a drawing of sorts, and you can have your own special chapter written. If you win you can message me what you want the chapter to be about, the basic plot line, or an advanced one. And I will use that to make a chapter, it will be named after you. So that's something to look forward to.

Fifth, I'm not writing in Trick Tower. The only thing different, is Hisoka makes Veladandra wait in the corner before he fights. Other than that it's the same as the show. So after this phase there will be a big skip right two the fourth phase, or in this story's case fifth. And there Vela will get to meet Illumi, and there's gonna be some stuff going on there.

I believe that's all, so if you want to enter a character, send me a message. Ill try and introduce then as soon as possible, then later on they will have more time in the story. The sooner it's entered the more they will be in it, cause it will be difficult to have a large amount of characters constantly involved. But they will all be in it. Lol ok have a great day or night.