EPILOGUE

So Arnav and Khushi got their happy ending after all. Khushi runs her business from India now. They live at the Raizada Mansion (obvs). Lavanya helps her with running the US section. NK and Lavanya divides their time between US and India.
Arnav and Khushi decided they are too old for a glitzy wedding, they got married in court, it was a simple register marriage. Aarav was Arnav's best man.
There was a huge celebration at the Raizada Mansion afterwards though. In honour of Khushi returning home and to introduce Aarav to the society.
And it was a good thing too, because in that very ceremony Barun (of course he was invited with his mother) met Anjali and it was love at first sight for both of them. Our sources say, that the preparation has been going on for another wedding at the Raizada Mansion these days. Wish you a happy married life Anjali :)

Note of author: this is how I would have wanted the original IPKKND to end. No sheetal drama, no Mrs India fiasco, I did not like how they left Anjali alone and NK and Lavanya? How can they not belong together! So I decided to write this story.
I had written the first couple of chapters and forgotten all about it. This story would not be complete if I did not know that people read it and wants to read more. So thank you my readers and followers. You guys are my inspiration. Its only because of you I was able to finish my story. I had much fun writing it and relieving the magic of IPKKND all over again. I hope you guys enjoyed it too. Thanks for being a part of Arnav and Khushi's journey with me. Lots of love and good wishes..xoxox rabba vey forever :)