Chapter 6

~Jayy's Pov~

As everyone arrived, Zeke kept eyeing me but I blantly ignored him. My main concern was to keep Evelyn safe from Cyrus. It was a good thing that he wasn't here yet. I walked through on of the corridors only to feel a hand on my shoulder, stopping me.

"What are you waiting for?" Zeke asked.

I shrugged.

"Time's almost up, Jeremy. You have till midnight." He said.

I looked at him.

"Why is it such a big thing for me to do it anyway?" I asked.

"It is a tradition that our kind have passed on for centuries." He said. "You don't want to break tradition, now do you?"

"No." I said.

"Then you have  until midnight." He said before walking off.

I sighed and walked toward the stairs. I was about to walk up but I was stopped. I turned and there stood Jayde. I glared, hissing at her in disgust.

"No need for hostility, Jeremy." She said, a hint of a smirk on her vile lips.

In case you were wondering how we know each other, she's Zeke's ex-fiance. They were together before I was changed and seemed like their relationship would last. That is until Jayde decided to turn into a little slutty vampire and fuck any male she met. It broke Zeke's heart when he found out and he took out his anger on Dahvie and me. He still does once in a while. The anger just has to build up.

"Are you gonna say anything?" She asked.

"What are you doing here?" I growled.

"I merely wanted to say hello." She said, smug.

That's when Dahvie walked over, pushing her away from me. He glared at her. I walked up the stairs before I could hear their conversation. I walked into my room and sat on my bed. After a couple minutes, my door opened. I looked over and there stood Evelyn and Zeke. Zeke pushed her toward me before walking out, slamming the door behind him.

Evelyn looked confused as she looked from the door to me. I honestly didn't blame her. She didn't even know what was really going on. She'll figure it out soon enough though.

"What was that about?" She asked me. "Why am I in here?"

I sighed. "You really want to know?"

She nodded hesitantly, as if debating whether she really wanted to know or not.

"It's tradition to..my kind.. that we take the innocence of a women."

Her eyes widened with each word I spoke.

"A-and you have to do it.....w-with me?" She asked.

I sighed again and nodded. She stood there for a while, not moving. I wondered briefly of what was going on in her mind. That is until she walked toward me. She sat down beside me. I watched her face, looking for any emotion at all but her face was unreadable.

She leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine. I gasped as bombs exploded into the kiss. I can tell she felt it too as she gasped as well. I cupped and stroked her cheek with one hand. I felt her smile into the kiss and she tangled her fingers with my free hand.

Suddenly, she deepened the kiss, biting my lip. I opened them slightly and she slipped her tongue in. I lifted my tongue up to meet her and we fought for dominance. I let her win and she explored my mouth, not leaving an inch unexplored. I pushed her tongue out and explored her's.

She shifted and straddled my waist. I placed my hands on her hips as she tangled her's in my hair, pulling it. I growled softly and bit down on her lip. She giggled and broke the kiss. She stared into my eyes for a moment before attaching her lips to my neck, trying to find my weak spot.

Right as her lips brushed again the skin right below my ear and jaw, I sucked in a breath. I felt her smirk and she bit down hard, causing me to groan softly. I slipped my hands up her shirt. She shivered at my touch. I pulled it over her head and kisses her chest, fiddling with the clasps of her bra.

When I finally got it off, I took it off and tossed it across the room. I kissed her right breast and squeezed the other. She moaned softly in response. After a couple minutes, I alternated, suppressing a moan from Eve.

I pulled away and started to kiss up her neck. Once I found her soft spot, she moaned loudly. I smirked and nipped at it teasingly, earning another moan. She began to grind on me. I groaned as I felt myself grow underneath her. She pulled my shirt off and ran her hands down my chest. She pushed me back until my back hit the mattress.

She kissed my weak spot  again as she rubbed me through my jeans. I shifted unconfortably as they became tighter. She kept teasing me, kissing down my chest and torso until she got to my pants. She looked up at me as she unbuttoned them, pulling them down.

She played with the waistband of my boxers before slipping her hand under. She kissed me roughly as she began to play with me. I pushed her down so the I was on top. She removed her hand and placed it against my chest.

I looked at her as I ran my hand down to her shorts. She nodded, giving me the go ahead. I unbuttoned them and took them off. I looked at her, taking in every inch of her body before kissing her hip. She moaned softly. I gripped the hem of her panties in my hand, looking back up at her.

After receiving another nod, I pulled them off and kissed above her area. She arched her back in pleasure. I licked her entrance, causing her to moan loudly. I plunged my tongue in, tasting every inch of her. She moaned uncontrollably.

As I continued, I slipped a finger inside her. She stiffened instantly. I stroked her hip with my thumb, trying to get her to relax. Soon, her body went calm and I added a second finger, pushing them deeper. She squeezed her eyes shut tightly.

I moved up and kissed her passionately. She kissed back, wrapping her arms around my neck. I added another finger and she tensed up again for a minute before relaxing. She pulled away and kissed my neck. I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean. I pushed my boxers off. Her eyes widened when she noticed my size. I pecked her lips softly.

"You sure you want to?" I asked.

She smiles up at me and nodded.

"I promise I'll be gentle." I said.

I placed myself to her entrance and pecked her lips before pushing in. Her body tensed and she squeezed her eyes shut. I waited for her to get used to it before pushing in further. Once I was all the way in, I pulled out and pushed right back in. After a few times, she began to moan.

"Jayy.." She moaned as I picked up speed. I thrust into her tiny body. I was too big for her petite body. She tore up the sheets as I quickened my pace a little more. I tangled my finger with her's as I thrust slowly. She brushed her nails against my back, waiting for that one thrust.

"Faster, J-Jayy." She whispered into my ear. I pushed in harder, letting out a moan of myself.

I went faster, unable to control my hormones. Her moans were driving me crazy. I grunted and hit her spot, making her increasingly wet. Her body trembled and she let out a loud scream. I moaned as I felt the familiar feeling build up in the pit of my stomach.

"Hun, I'm going to.." I pulled out of her and came all over the sheets. I plopped down beside her, sweating and panting along with Evelyn. I looked over at her. She looked back and smiled. She turned on her side and moved closer to me until she was cuddled up to my side. I wrapped an arm around her and placed the blankets over us. She rested her head on my chest and soon fell asleep. I kissed her head and drifted off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that for a chapter? And please don't be rude and report it. I warned you guys that there was gonna be scenes like this, hence one of the reasons this story is rated R! Lolz. Anyway, hope you guys liked it.