Chapter 1

I walked down the sidewalk with grocery bags in my hands. I looked behind me every five seconds to make sure I wasn't being followed. Can you blame me? It was black as pitch outside, except for the pools of light on the sidewalk caused by the streetlights and the occasional headlights from a passing car. Plus, it didn't help that five people from this shitty town went missing in the past week. I begged my mother to let me do it in the morning but she refused. Damn hormonal woman. I swear to god, she needs to find some guy and gets laid so she can leave my ass the fuck alone.

As I turned the corner, I felt as though someone was watching me. I looked around, making sure that no one was there. I kept walking, periodically looking over my shoulder to make sure I was alone. I mentally groaned in frustration as I walked, thinking about how I still had seven more blocks to go until I was home. Why did we have to like so far away from the one place that was important? I groaned aloud as I turned the corner.

This time, something in the trees caught my eye. I looked around me before looking straight at it. It looked  to be of something metallic. As I stepped closer, the late autumn breeze picked up. I shivered and pulled the zipper of my jacket up and tightened my scarf.

All of a sudden, I heard a deep growl coming from within the trees. My eyes widened and I stepped back. That's when I felt something hard collide with the side of my head. I fell to the ground, smacking my head against the pavement. I looked up to notice a shadowy figure hovering above me, wearing an evil smirk, before I blacked out.

...

The darkness slowly faded and I was able to hear voices. I heard a deep, almost guttural, man's voice, which was accompanied by a soft female and two other masculine voices. One was a bit higher and friendlier than the first while the other was deep yet gentle at the same time. My eyes fluttered open and I was met with a dark room. I sat up, groaning at the sudden spinning in my head. I laid my head in my hands to keep from falling backward.

The talking ceased and the room became utterly quiet. I looked over to where the voice had come from. There stood four people. One girl (A/N: the  female looks young enough to be a girl.) and three men. The girl had a kind smile on her pale face. Her bright blue eyes, which were shadowed in heavy black makeup, showed that her kindness was meant. She had lavender hair which was tied back, except for a few stray curls that refused to stay back. She wore a white dress with floral designs on it with a cardigan hanging around her shoulders. Her outfit was completed by some silver gladiator sandals.

The men, on the other hand, wore dare attire. The one in front, the one who I assumed had the bitter voice, had black, shoulder length hair that had choppy layers.  His hair covered his grey eyes so no one could see into them. He wore a black dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, dark grey jeans and black dress shoes.

The man that stood closest to the girl had a warm smirk on his lips. His hair was black with a bunch of different colors mixed in. His hazel eyes held a mixture of emotions, though none of the emotions I picked out were negative. His eyes had make up around them and he had stripes on his face. He was wearing a "born to raise hell" shirt with black leather pants. He also had studded shoes on. Around his neck, he wore a pentagram necklace. And his arms were covered in tattoos. As well as up his neck and across his chest.

The last one stood the farthest from me. His expression was difficult to read. Although he was looking right at me, I couldn't tell what emotions were shining in his brown eyes. His hair was black with streaks of red and white at the ends of the fringe. Most of the left side of his head was shaved and he had his hear teased up. His eyebrow had two slits in it. He wore a black t-shirt that had rips in it and black striped skinny pants. He wore studded boots and a bullet belt around his waist. He too was covered in tattoos.

I blinked at them, waiting for someone to break the silence. After a few minutes, I decided to break it.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You are in your new home." The bitter one said.

"The fuck I am!!" I screeched.

"You staying here and that is final!" He snapped before exiting the room.

"Someone's on their period." I muttered.

The three laughed lightly. I looked at them and they stopped. Well then..

"Why am I here?" I asked.

The girl walked forward.

"I can't really say anything but you can't leave." She said. "I'm Anabelle and these two are Dahvie and Jayy."

"Uhhh.."

"I'm Dahvie." The colorful haired one said.

I nodded.

"And you are?" Isabelle asked.

"I'm Eve." I said.

That's when Jayy's jaw dropped. I looked at him, confused as hell.