Chapter 2

Jayy's expression went from the shocked expression right back to the unreadable one he had on his face before. Bipolar much? I looked at Anabelle. She smiled kindly and led me out of the room, giving me a tour of the place. This house is huge! It had four floors and a basement. Each floor had about ten to fifteen rooms that were about the size of a large master bedroom. Each bedroom had a full bathroom. The kitchen was big and open.  It had a wall that was made completely of glass and a door that opened up to a large mahogany wood patio. The living room was the size of a movie theater with couches lining the two adjacent walls. Then there was a flat screen TV mounted on the wall across from one of the couches. There was also a library and an office, which I assumed belonged to Mr. Grumpy. I wonder why they have such a big house? I guess it gave them an opportunity to give each other space.

Anabelle showed me to my room. I walked in and looked around. The walls were a deep red color, a hardwood. The sheets on the bed matched the walls perfectly. The headboard, desk, dresser and nightstand were all painted black. I loved it. Then Anabelle showed me the bathroom. It was a full bath what a jacuzzi bathtub and a walk-in shower. There was a two sink vanity with a fill length mirror.

"We can go shopping if you want." She suggested.

"Sure." I said.

We walked out of my room and out to the car. We both got in and she drove to the mall. Once the car was parked, we got out and walked inside. We shopped for hours, getting anything we wanted. Once we were done, we walked out to the car and put our bags in the back. We got in and she drove back to the house, talking the entire way. Once we were back at the house, I grabbed my things and headed up to my room, putting my things away.

I sat on the bed, surprised at how soft the sheets felt. I looked around, taking everything in. I wondered what these people wanted with me. I mean, the were nice, well two were at least, but what could they want with me? I just hoped it wasn't anything too bad.