Twenty Five.

^^^ You're 5000% lying to yourself if you watch HTGAWM and Frank isn't your fav & you're 8000% lying to yourself if you don't find this gif hot ok ^^^

Chapter Twenty Five -

It was as if the police knew that the words that were somehow rolling off my tongue were snappy enough to get me - and probably everyone else in the room - killed; because seconds after the word 'sloppy' left my mouth, red and blue lights began to flash through the gaps of the windows that the curtains were unable to cover up.

"You didn't," Nicholas began, looking around the room before stopping at Johnny, "Check. Their. Fucking. Pockets."

"I- I- We didn't think that was important. They wouldn't have been able to call anyone because we were watching them." Johnny stuttered, his eyes growing wide in fear.

Nicholas' angered expression suddenly dropped, and he smiled at the mortified man in what looked like understanding. "Right, of course. I don't blame you. I probably would've done the same thing."

Johnny's shoulders physically slouched in relief. Then, he was shot.

A loud shriek escaped my lips as Johnny fell to the floor and his shirt slowly began to turn dark from blood.

"Leave them here. Get the girl. Let's go." Nicholas ordered, not even giving the dead body a second glance.

"What do you mean leave them here?" I asked, my voice coming out squeaky from the shock.

"Do you want us to kill them?" Nicholas turned to me with a raised eyebrow.

"What? You can't do that to us, I called you!" Rosie repeated, focusing on Nicholas.

"Mmmm. See you made that deal with my man Johnny over there." He jabbed his thumb over his shoulder to point at the dead body that was still bleeding, before turning back to Rosie with a tight smile. "I, on the other hand, am not really fond of rats."

My breath caught in my throat. "No! Nicholas - uh, Sir. Whatever you want me to call you. Just leave them alone. Please." I begged, looking directly at him.

His neck snapped towards me again, and I could tell that he was thinking. "I will spare them. Not because I'm listening to your pathetic little request, but because I don't have time to kill them all right now. Get her, let's go." He ordered the two men standing beside me, and I felt myself being lifted up by my arms.

Nicholas peaked through the window quickly before laughing and shaking his head. "They're so stupid sometimes." He commented to himself with an amused tone before opening the front door and casually walking out.

"Don't make a single sound or movement." One of them warned in my ear as the other men began to follow Nicholas out.

"It's not like you can do anything to me anyway. The cops are right there." I snapped back, glaring at him.

I felt something hard press against the side of my hip and looked down to find the other man who was guiding me holding a gun with a silencer. "I wouldn't count on that theory sweetheart." He smirked.

"Ella." I heard Caleb call out, trying to wriggle free of the rope they had tied his hands with onto the leg of the bed.

Growing desperate, I did the one thing that came to mind. Facing the guy with the gun, I knocked my head into his as hard as I could, trying not to groan out in pain in the process before stepping on the other man's foot.

With the both of them momentarily distracted, I turned and ran back to Caleb as quickly as I could.

"You've got a fucking death wish or something, I swear to god." He mumbled once I got to him.