Twenty Four.

^^^ BC I'VE BEEN HAVING REALLY BAD KLAROLINE FEELS LATELY OK LEAVE ME ALONE :'( Look how he looks at her like he has to suck in a breath bc she takes his breath away BYE KLAROLINE IS END GAME ok sorry i'm going now ^^^

Chapter Twenty Four -

"You've made our job real hard, Ella Parker. Hiding, sending some of our guys to prison, being on the run for two years."

"Let me tell you, our boss nearly gave up on you. Nearly."

The man smirking in front of me was holding Rosie the same way we were currently being constricted; we weren't able to move. Caleb had three men on him from how much he was fighting them back.

"You couldn't fucking mention this inside the goddamn club, sis?" Elliot asked through gritted teeth, a laugh escaping his lips.

We all turned to him once we heard the out of context noise, and I noticed he was looking more pale than usual. Laughing must be how he reacts when he's under pressure.

"Shut up." One of them snapped, making Elliot jump slightly as another gun was pointed in his direction.

I needed to take control of the situation, and I didn't like its current status. "Let them go and I'll come with you willingly. You shouldn't take them with you. You'll raise flags if we're all gone. I'm sure your boss wouldn't be very happy with you if you do that, would he?"

"Ella." Caleb growled in a low voice. The tone alone gave me chills, but I turned to him with a straight face. "Just. Don't."

I gave him a small smile then, hoping it was enough for him before turning back to the one man who was standing in the middle of us all. "Let them go and take me."

"No chance sweetheart. These blabber mouths will go and tell the whole world how we look and what we're going to do with you-"

"And what is that exactly? Kill me? Just let them go and do it now. They won't be able to do anything once I'm dead and you can all disappear before anyone will even find out about it through their 'blabber mouth'."

The man I was speaking to narrowed his eyes in thought and almost looked like he was convinced at my words - until Caleb opened his mouth again. "Shut the fuck up Ella! What the hell is wrong with you? Do you honestly fucking believe I'm just going to turn around and walk away and watch these bitches take you to some bloke so you can die? Do you even know me?"

His expression turned into one of exasperation while he spoke, and the man turned to him in annoyance. "I'm considering letting the other two go and just killing that one right here, right now. What do you think boys?" His lips curled into a sneer as he looked around the parking lot at the rest of the men that were with him.

I didn't know my heartrate was able to beat faster than it already had been, but the mention of Caleb being killed managed to kick up the beats a few extra notches until the repetitive noise was ringing in my ears. "Not the deal we made." I spoke up loudly as the men began to laugh at his suggestion.

The man's eyes were back on me quicker than I was able to register, and the sneer was still resting on his thin lips. "We didn't make a deal, sweetheart. I can do whatever the hell I want to your little boyfriend here and there's nothing you can do about it. In fact, if you want, I can kill him right now! Right in front of you so you know that I don't fuck around."

I could feel the tips of my fingers begin to shake from fear but tried to conceal it. "I'm sure you don't," I began calmly, trying to cover the fact that his words affected me more than I would have liked, "But those red flags will come up if you do that."