Twenty Three.

^^^ My friends, Kendrick Sampson. Enough said *tongue emoji x1000^^^

Chapter Twenty Three -

As it turns out, the plan we all made - and decided to call 'in case of Ell-mergency' - took us all afternoon and even after dinner time.

Caleb wasn't too happy about that; considering the fact he was trying to avoid meeting more people, as well as the Q&A Amy, Dylan's mom, had prepared for him while she was at work. Some of the questions were brutal - even to me. But it was great to see him squirm under her intense gaze.

Jasmine was also one of the sweetest girls I met. Her hair was down to her waist and the way it fell around her face complimented her hazel eyes very well.

We ended up crowning Dylan as the hypocrite of the day. As soon as Jasmine walked in and smiled at him, he melted into a pool of mush and the ear-to-ear grin never left his face. We had decided to stay in and watch a movie together in Dylan's room while Amy and Blake decided to go out after dinner.

It was then that Caleb booked our flights back to New York for the next morning - and why I was currently standing in front of a very pissed off looking Nora with a sheepish grin on my face whilst Caleb was rolling his eyes and taking my bags off me.

"Ella Parker you better have a good ass reason as to why you abandoned us all and decided to run off on a whim!" She snapped, forcefully pulling me into a hug. "And to make matters worse, you made Caleb delay telling me that he found you safe and sound!"

"That wasn't my fault!" I exclaimed, trying to defend myself and cowering under her intense gaze. "You kind of look like Caleb when I first met him right now." I laughed, trying to get her mind off the current topic.

She gasped and her expression changed almost immediately to a wide grin. "I'm so happy you're back!" She squealed, pulling me back in for another hug.

"Oh for fuck's sake Nora even I didn't hug her that much when I saw her." Caleb scowled, pulling me away from Nora's death grip and into his own by wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "You're welcome." He murmured into my hair before smirking.

"Okay but newbie, why did you hit the runner in the first place?" Jackson spoke up as we continued walking towards the exit of the airport. Both Caleb and Nora gave him the same 'too soon' glare and he put his hands up in defence. "What?! I thought we had the right to know since we pretty much made Caleb run after her and we're picking them up from the airport when we could be doing the other thing I wanted to do."

"Don't say that kind of stuff around me mate." Caleb's usual glare morphed into a look of disgust.

"He didn't mean kissing or anything, don't worry." Nora announced flatly, giving Jackson an exasperated look.

I tried to fight my smile. "Wait, then what was he talking about?"

"Nothing." Jackson spoke up quickly, giving Nora a warning look.

"Oh, this I need to hear." I laughed, getting more excited as he tried to hide his desperate look.

"He wanted to try on my bras and sing Flashlight while I pretended I was a judge for a talent show. He wanted to know how it feels to be Jessie J."

Both Caleb and I stopped walking at that.

"Nora." Jackson whined, giving her a look that matched that of a five year old who found out their mother just told an embarrassing story to his friends.

"I'm going to keep walking and pretend I didn't hear that fucked up fantasy." Caleb spoke up.

"Aw. Don't listen to him Jackson. And don't lose who you are." I studied Jackson closely to see if he recognised the reference I had made to one of Jessie J's songs, and his face twitched slightly.