Is He Back?

Reid POV

I greeted a few nurses as i walked down the hallway towards JJ's room, i carried a bouquet of roses for Jennifer and some hot tea, it was early morning so i thought it was the best idea. I reached her room to find her door shut, squeezing down on the handle, i found myself in an empty room.
Placing the flowers on the table beside her bed and so with the tea, i put my hands in my pockets and tiptoed towards the bathroom in the room and knocked.
"JJ you in there?"
I heard soft breathing from the inside, looking down at the handle i tried opening it again.
"Come on, it's me! I bought you some tea and flowers"
There was a minute silence.
"If you don't open this door, i will Jennifer"
And with that said she opened the door and let me in, shutting it as i stepped foot inside.
"Woah.."
"Spence.."
"Mhm"
"I need to get out of here?"
"Why?"
"I..saw him!"
"Saw who JJ?"
"...Alex!"
Her voice was high pitched
"He's dead JJ, you might be seeing things again. For all i know you might of mistaken Hotch as Alex"
I laughed, but seeing a serious JJ made me stop.
"You were never told if Alex made it through surgery okay, so how do you know?"
She folded her arms, trying not to
make eye contact
"I'm just guessing..."
"Guessing. Of course! I may still
be in danger Spence!"
"What if i stay with you for a few hours? Would that help?"
"Actually I don't really think i need you at the moment..."
She headed for the door
"Huh? What do you mean exactly?"
"I'm saying i don't think i need your company at the moment, I'm stressing and i need to be alone...."
"You can take the tea on your way out as well"
"I wont leave you, you know that right?"
She turned around from admiring the flowers, now about a couple of meters apart, she slowly came and pecked me on the lips for less than 3 seconds.
"Of course i know that, i love you! But i just need some time.."

Suggestions or thoughts? x