Just To See Her Again

JJ POV

i sat, tired on my hospital bed just fiddling with my bracelet. I could hear Aaron talking to the doctor outside but i didn't want to eavesdrop. So i turned to my side, grabbed the remote and turned on the hospital tv and watched until Aaron came back into the room, sat on the chair in the corner on his phone while my eyes fluttered shut.

Reid POV

I dried my hair with my towel, opening to door i headed to my room and checked my phone.
"She's out, come by when you can" - A
I smiled softly and walked over to Emily who sat by the couch.
"She's out of surgery, i don't know how she will react when she sees me but I'm gonna go now so i can grab a few things for her"
As the words left my mouth, i let out a breath and watched Emily nod her head
"I'll come in an hour or so"
With that i locked the front door and made my way over to the hospital

Hotch POV

I heard footsteps nearing the door, knowing that barely anyone comes past JJ's room, i stepped out to see Reid trying to peek into the room.
"How is she? I bought her some jello, balloons and if s-"
"Reid, she has been seeing things. We don't know what has caused all this but i spoke to the doctor before, he said he may have results in a few hours. Just, don't talk too much"
I nodded
"How long do i have with her?"
"Visitings close in about 2 1/2 hours so, you have time"
"Thanks Hotch"

Reid POV

I walked into the room to see my now, not so injured bestfriend & girlfriend. I smiled as i placed the little gifts i bought her onto the table beside her carefully as she was in a deep sleep. I lowered the tv volume and just watched Jennifer sleep peacefully.
God how i missed her