Kayla Cruz

JJ POV

i was completely weak, my arms wouldn't move, i lay on the ground breathing slowly. I had been defeated, but Alex wasn't done, he was never done with me.
"Your so pretty Jen- i mean Kayla"
"It's Jennifer"
"Whatever"
He pulled back some of my hair behind my ears, his cold hands made my body freeze and i couldn't handle it. My arms flopped to the ground with a loud thump and i let out a small whine.
"Sh sh its okay"
"Get your hands off me!"
"I can't your too beautiful"
"But your hur-hurting me"
"Come on, your tough. Your Jennifer Jareau"
I used most of my energy to let out a laugh
"You called me Jennifer, thats a first"
"No, i always called you Jennifer"
My eyes met his why was he so calm now?
He began to lean in closer and my body started to shake. I had been through this before and i was scared for what was going to happen next.
"Al.."
There was a loud bang and screams coming from a door near by. Alex held me tight beside him and grabbed out his hidden gun right before the two bodies appeared in the room.
"Spence.....Emily...."
My eyes darted from them to Alex as i felt the heavy black gun on my arm. I lifted my head to face my bestfriend and boyfriend.
"Let her go Alex!"
This was Spence
"How do you know my name?"
"Next time don't put your name under the owner of this warehouse"
"Let her go now, she has done nothing to cause you harm. We looked back to your past but JJ has nothing to do with you"
Emily yelled, my eyes drifted to the floor, shaking i lifted my head to face Alex.
"Please..."
"NO, IM NOT LETTING HER GO! Do you know how much of a tease she is?"
He pushed the gun harder against my skin.
"Why does she have to ignore me, i love her"
"No Alex, She doesn't love you. This has all been just one game for you, those other women found also, they had families of their own. You destroyed their life on your own will, to get them to love you by making them think their murderers"
"Their...their were other wo-women?"
I looked from Spencers angry expression to the tanned english man.
"Thats all history now Jennifer"
He rubbed the gun against my cheek bringing me closer to his body. My red eyes darted to Spence and Emily. He was going to kiss me, to show his effection then shoot me if Spence gets in his way. I didn't want to die, not like this. So i tried making eye contact with Spence but either Spence or Emily could tell what i was trying to say.
"Dont do it Alex!"
Spence creeped closer with Emily backing him up. Alex waved his gun at him.
"Wha-What are you going to do about?"
"I'll shoot you"
Alex smiled his smile and leant in and placed his lips on mine, i struggled to let go when i felt a sudden pain in me somewhere. He let me free, and then i saw. I looked from my bleeding chest to the english man and let out tears.
"Kill him..Spe.."
But before i could finish, i was back on the ground with a loud bang near by.
"Awh JJ"
"Em..please"
"Your going to be fine..just fine"
"Ahhh"
i winced at the pain when she pressed against my bullet wound.
"EMILY MOVE"
I was shocked at his emotion but i let out a fake smile
"Jennifer, you..you didn't deserve this"
"Shhh Spence..."
"No..I need you, I've made stupid mistakes and i cant act myself without you. Please don't go.."
My smile faded for a little
"Wh..what do you mean mis..mis.."
My eyes fluttered shut, but all i heard were screams that said
"JJ"
On, and on, and on.

sorry this doesn't make sense but i hope you get what was trying to happen.