Lover Boy

JJ POV

As i thanked Alex for the ride and coffee he walked behind me as we both entered our office
"come on slow coach" i waved him closer. He just laughed, like usual
"your one mystery miss Jareau..one that isnt solved"
my smile quickly faded as i was bought back with memories with spence
"please dont say that Alex..please"
i chucked my bag on my chair and he looked confused but accepted it.
"so Jennifer i was thinking, the whole team here are going out for drinks and uh..i was uh wondering if you wanted to come?"
i playfully punched his arm
"ofcourse lover boy. but no one here clearly enjoys my company"
"oh dont say that, everyone loves you!"
'oh i wish that was true' i thought to myself and started some work. i could feel Alex's eyes on me so i didnt wanna look up. Does he really like me like that? I mean were just friends right? No this is moving to quickly. Jennifer your with reid, snap out of it.

Alex POV

i stared at the blonde woman sat infront of me. god she is gorgeous! i cannot wait for tonight!!!

Reid POV

Once i told hotch i was working late, i walked into the break room needing some coffee to keep me awake the next few hours.
after my coffee was made i thought about calling JJ i mean, ive been such a jerk lately and its the best i could do.
"Spence!"
"Oh how ive missed that voice"
"Awh. Ive missed yours,"
"Hows it like in England? is your job hard?"
i could tell she was screaming into the phone, and voice around her
"eh its alright. but it would be better with my family here. Hey i gotta go, ill call you back okay?"
"Uh sure love you"
"love you too spence"
and with that she was gone.