7 Months

JJ POV

It was a tuesday afternoon and i was heading into work late. From everything that happened yesterday, i needed to sleep in and just think. The elevator doors opened and i tip toed down the hall all the way to my desk and sat down with a sigh.
"Wheres Alex?"
I asked the short, brown haired girl next to me.
"Break room"
I just nodded a thanks, put my stuff away and walked into the break room. Before i entered i put a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Morning"
There was no reply so i repeated myself
"Morning Alex"
Still nothing, so i walked over to him.
"Hello, why aren't you talking to me?"
"Just leave me alone Jennifer"
I was a little shocked at his reply, but i nodded and quickly ran out.
Why is he acting like this?

Reid POV

Back at home, i had files spread out. Its been nearly 7 months since JJ left, and 7 days since our last call. I cleared my throat and thought for a second.
Are we really drifting apart?
"Reid!"
"Morgan how the hell do you get in here?!"
"Your spare key, under your mat"
"oh"
"Anyway, we have found a new photo for a suspect, no name yet, Garcia is working on that. But here, take a look. Does he look familiar or has JJ spoken to you about someone like him before?"
I stared at Morgan then to the file. This man was tall, brownish black hair.
"No i..i dont think so. Why? Has something happened?"
"No Reid, everything is fine"

Sorry i had no idea what to write for this chapter. But i think the next one will be much better :)