One Last Chance

JJ POV

After Emily had chucked me the keys, I hurried towards the door. Smiling from ear to ear finally being able to see spence.
God how much I've missed him
"Spence!"
I shut the door behind me, still unlocked for Emily to come through. I placed the keys on the bench, but my eyes got caught onto a piece of lined paper. I looked around before making my way towards the piece. My eyes quickly shifted to the end of the piece of paper
I'm so sorry...
Running my hand through my hair, I decided it would be better to read the note.
So thats what i did.
Dear Prentiss or JJ, or who ever is reading this.
Before i start i just want to say that I'm sorry if i hurt any of you, but this has to be done.
My head has been spinning with thoughts, JJ leaving me out made me crazy. I know i love her but this is all too much for me, I can't see her suffer and i know i may not be sounding like a good friend but i am not Derek Morgan and if anything happens to JJ or anyone I can't do much to help. I am not much of a fighter and seeing all this stuff happen makes me sick.
I am leaving, i booked a jet from here back to Quantico where i know i can be useful. I leave at 4:45 if you're reading this early. I'm sorry that i am doing this, I am sorry for everything. I truly am you have no idea how i feel writing this.
I'm so sorry...
I could feel the tears building up and i let them fall, i checked my phone for the time 4:15 it read. I ran outside to Emily, seeing her about to close the car door with loads of things in her hands not including things from the hospital. I closed it for her, which made her notice my tear stained cheeks.
"What? What's wrong JJ?"
My body was shaking, i had to go. I had to make him stay, god knows how long ill be staying here for. I lifted the note up and saw Emily's expression change in an instant.
"I'm so sorry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily POV

JJ shut the door behind me, hearing the stress and sadness in her voice made me shiver.
"Em please...we have to go get him, he has to stay. He has to"
I turned around and stared at her, knowing she was badly hurt, emotionally.
"And what would you say to convince him? You have already confessed your love for each other"
"I - I don't know, but he can't just leave me"
"Quickly Em, it's 4:20 surely he hasn't left yet"
I looked down and thought for a second. I knew how it felt for someone to just be leaving you without a convincing reason, but she loved him.
And the love they had together,
was true love.
"Come on, I'm driving"

Leave thoughts or requests below
X
S