She Needs Me

JJ POV

after a long night of thoughts, i woke up wide eyed, slamming my alarm clock and groaned. looking for my tv remote, i finally switched on early morning news, i walked into my bathroom still hearing the news a few rooms down. ring ring "ugh!" i ran to my phone which i left last night on the kitchen bench and answered it "Jareau"
"Jennifer, nice to speak to you"
"oh Alex stop it" i laughed through the phone at my new work friend. He was the only one that accepted me from my exchange from all the other employee's, they were all "jerks" as Alex once told me
"i was wondering if you wanted a coffee, im on my way to work now so ill stop by your place and pick you up?"
"sounds good, ill get ready as fast as i can..." and with that i hung up and continued with my makeup.

Reid POV

"no, no, no, not that..ugh where the hell is it!!"
"pretty boy what has gotten into you?"
"Morgan, its the case. Thats whats gotten into me." i blew strands of hair out of my face and continued throwing things out of my draws
"you sure? or is it lover girl thats made you more than who you are?"
"Derek, i dont have time for your jokes"
"oo kay..." he slapped my back and i just stared at him. he seriously has no idea what i feel like right now. As i finally found what i had been looking for, i softly placed it in my bag so no one saw and kicked my bag under my desk.
"you should call her...reid"
this time it was Emily, suprise there
"Whats happening now Emily..."
"She needs to know why your ignoring her, JJ needs you reid, she needs you"
"its already been 5 months, i think she is over me by now"
i regret what i said as my loves bestfriend starts getting angry and throws our case files at me
"you need to help her. she really has no idea what she accepted half a year ago. now look where thats got her" and she was off. But Emily was right, she does need me.