Chapter 20 - King Of Everything

katherine

Oh lord. 

I un-bounded my leather diary.

I know, last time i had said that i would continue my log. That was exactly three months ago. You see, i've been rather busy. One day i'm drinking  Giuseppe Salvatore's special whiskey with Damon and the next i'm having these glorious picnics with the sweet sweet Stefan. And then there are our ball games as well in the gardens. I apologize diary or to who ever has discovered my diary (p.s. take a look at one more log and i'll slit you're throat in your sleep....and no  one will know your fate, my sweet) that i have taken so long to continue my diary.

You see, this Summer has been one that i can not forget. I will not. I could not. 

I will never forget. For this was the Summer that i fell in love...for the first time since...Elijah. And my baby baby, Nikole. I must not speak of them or this page will be wet with tears of deep emotion. I do not want soggy paper.

The Moon is smiling at me  right now through my bed room window.

I can only bless Giuseppe Salvatore for giving me such a splendid room in his home, but i do fear he does not enjoy me distracting his sons from...their.....duties. But to Hell with him.

I love Stefan Salvatore!

I'm smiling right now as i write this. I want to write it a million and one times...but my stomach is rumbling. And not just with love butterflies....

Till next time...i promise i won't be gone for too long, diary.

I gradually hid my diary away under my cotton bed. Then i stared at the Moon from my large and window and leaped from the ledge. I landed lightly on the garden ground. I make no sound, i do not want to wake up the many workers that live in the Salvatore Boarding House or the brothers themselves. They would not understand why such a young girl like me would be doing up so late.

I should be in bed...dreaming or some poncy shit like that.

But i had not payed attention to my blood hunger for too long now. My instinct was to go to Stefan and kiss him and drink his blood like it was my favorite type of wine. But he just looked so tired and exhausted these days. It was my fault. I had to let him sleep and rest. 

So he could take me on the lake and we could enjoy the sunshine tomorrow. I could not wait!

Oh and...the Founders Ball is going to be...exquisite. I can just taste it. He he.

My wholesome and innocent thoughts were tarnished when i heard heavy...expensive boots. Oh crap, who ever that was...would see me. I had to get out of here. The woods stared at me...tempting me to join them. Hey, i didn't feel like  sleeping that night at all.

Dammit!

I could hear his boots coming for me. I was in the Mystic Falls woods.

"Katerina!" and my mind changed completely.

Oh my god! 

Elijah!

That was his voice. I could never forget it.

I even thought at about it sometimes...in my dreams..when i missed him. His noble brown eyes. I realized now that i had finally stopped running away. I had stopped fighting to get away.

I had stopped.

I felt his firm hands on my shoulders, he savagely twisted me to face him. He had not changed. He  looked wonderful. As always.