Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Riannon’s POV  

The last thing I remembered was a cop pulling us over and saying that his car had been stolen.   Holy shit, I was hit by a stun gun.  

I sat straight up and my eyes shot open. The room we were in was dark and smelled like mold. I couldn’t tell where I was. I was scared for my life.  

When I realized I was tied to a chair, I tried to move but couldn’t.  

I heard Beau trying to get out of the ropes too. I couldn’t believe a cop had pulled us over.  

My first thought was that my father must have found out that we left. Well duh! I did leave a note. I thought that he might have sent them after me to bring me back home.  

I just had hoped that we would have gotten farther away from them.    

I couldn’t understand why I had been taken and tied up if these men were working for my father.   “Beau, pssttt, are you alive,” I whisper. My voice was strained.  

It was like I had had something in my mouth. My glands were swollen and I had a horrible taste in my mouth.  

“Yea baby girl I am fine. We really need to get out of here before something bad happens,” he whispered back just before someone came walking down the stairs.

 I recognized him from one of my father’s business dinners at our house. This couldn’t be good. I hardly ever saw any of daddy’s friends from work. He must be a bad guy.  

I was scared that they would do horrible things to Beau and me.  

My first thought was to try to get out of this basement as soon as possible.  

The man who had walked down the stairs had pants that looked like they were ten times too small and his shirt was dirty and greasy.  

“Miss Thomas and Mr. Sharpe it is so nice to see you alive. It really is too bad about your parents, too bad I can’t say the same to them.” terror struck me.  

Had he just said that my mom and dad were dead? I look into his eyes and hold back tears. He had no shame in anything that he had done. He walked over to me and looked at me with lust in his eyes.   “What do you want with me,” I asked trying not my hardest not to cry.  

“Well darling, it is not you that we wanted. I am actually thinking about letting you go but, but not without a price.” He winked at me and I couldn’t hold back the tears any longer.  

“I may even have someone who wants you ‘Mr. Hunky’.” He laughed and walked over to Beau and stroked him with his hand.

I saw Beau flinch away. He smiled at me and walked over to me.  

“I have money, do you want my money,” I asked trying to plea for my life. I knew the kinds of things bastards like him did to innocent girls and it was not going to happen to me I promise you that.  

“I don’t want your money; I want you darling,” he reached over and rubbed my cheek with his rough hand. His hands smelled like unspeakable things. I spit in his face and he was taken back.  

“Darling that just cost you an extra ten minutes with me. ”

He couldn’t contain his excitement. I saw a bulge in his pants and I felt like I was going to be sick.  

“Leave her alone,” Beau yelled. The man pulled him over so he could watch what he was about to do to me. I gulped and Beau tried to close his eyes. The man punched him in the face and kneed him in the stomach. Beau doubled over and I screamed.