Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Sky’s POV

It only took twenty minutes for the whole school to show up at Ri’s house. The party was going full force. There were people everywhere.

Most people were so smashed by now they couldn’t do anything but make out, grind all up on each other, and play those stupid booze games. It was truly sad!

As promised, I kept an eye on Ri. I knew that she needed one night to let loose and even drink. It would be the first time she drank so I knew she wouldn’t know when to stop herself. Thank goodness, she was finally loosening up. I knew having a party was going to be a good idea. I know she will thank me later. At least I hoped she would.

Ashley, my very bitchy ex girlfriend just walked in. God I hate her so much. Yea I know; I wasn’t always gay. I had to keep my image up, some how I even dated Ri for a while. Shocker huh?

***flashback***

“Hey Sky,” Ri said as she walked up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. This had become normal practice since fifth grade. Everyday I would wait at the park next to her house and she would try to sneak up on me and either kiss me on the cheek or tickle me. I was never surprised but Ri never got discouraged and so I played along.

“Good morning gorgeous,” I said.

She really did grow into her goofy big blue eyes and bright blonde hair. She was quite beautiful.

She had never changed anything about her and that is what I loved about her.

Today is the first day of sophomore year. Yikes, freshman year was no biggy but sophomore year means that you are moving up on the ladder.

Ri and I have officially been dating for one week. I got the courage to ask her out at this very park last Sunday. I didn’t want to make it awkward between us but she said yes.

I was planning to kiss her today. Maybe it will happen.

We walked to school hand in hand and got some looks. Mostly from Ashley Ryder. Ever since I broke up with her, she has hated me. Oh well not missing much because now I had Ri.

By the end of the day we had already gotten a full load of homework and would be back to the normal sleep over every night.

I practically lived at her house. I mean have you seen it? It is amazing and ever since her brother moved out, she has a whole floor.

Even thought I am not poor and my house is a beautiful two story, nothing can compare to her house. It is amazing she is not the most popular girl in the world. Then again, everyone would use her and I wouldn’t have anyone use my Ri like that.

Her parents knew that we were “dating” but I’m sure they knew that we wouldn’t do anything like have sex or anything. Ri still hasn’t had her first kiss.

I have kissed Ashley a few times but it was gross, spit and everything. It really isn’t as romantic as in the movies.

When we got to her house we went into her room and she sat on her bed. She patted the space next to her and I sat down.

 “School was fun today,” she said looking around aimlessly at her room.

“Yea we got some funny looks too,” I replied. It really had been entertaining walking through the halls and hearing people snicker about us.

“Well I know it’s soon in a relationship but sky I have known you for half of my life,” she gulped and I knew what she was going to say.

“I..I..---“ I stopped her by crushing my lips onto her small, curvy, smooth, soft lips.