Chapter Five

Author’s Note:

Okay so don’t get lost because I am going to back track a little in Ri’s POV so that you understand what happens later on in the story =]

Enjoy

Chapter Five

Ri’s POV

 My party has been going great! People were sitting everywhere and doing things that I would never think about doing.

My mind kept thinking that I would have to thanks Sky later for making me have this great party.

I looked around and saw him in the distance and was watching everything that was happening around me. A cute guy from school came up to me and asked me to dance. I didn’t want to say no to him because he was hot stuff. I dance with him. I have no idea how to even dance with a guy.

I let my instincts take over and ground my butt into his junk. He seemed to like it because he made me face him and swung his hips with mine. I was having a lot of fun with him until he opened up his big ass mouth to talk.

“So I hear the girl who lives here is a real bitch and is going to call the cops in a few hours,” he says not realizing duh! I am the owner of this house.

I didn’t care, I was going to have fun even if apparently I’m a bitch.

“Oh yea that sucks I have also heard that she throws a great left hook,” I smirked.

“Really,” he asked. He would have been smart to stop there but no dummy had to go on and say that the “bitch” also was a secret whore and Jonathan aka Sky was sneaking around with her and had gotten her, I mean me knocked up…blah blah blah. If this guy only knew.

I was glad to see (note sarcasm) that people here really didn’t have any respect they just wanted booze and ass. Well I was going to give this guy what he wanted.

I finally decided to tell him that I was the owner of the house and he said that he was sorry. I was having a lot of fun dancing and carrying on. I wasn’t going to drink but I said “what the hell” and grabbed a shot.

I pulled him out to the bar and grabbed a shot. Oh god I couldn’t believe I was going to do this.

I lifted the cup to my lips and chugged. It felt like fire going down my throat. After like six or maybe seven I gave up and grabbed a beer. I chugged it and grabbed another one.

Mr. Hotshot was right there with me. With every bit of alcohol, I could feel myself getting looser and more outgoing.

I was rubbing my hands all over this guy and I didn’t even know his name.

I grabbed another beer and decided to jump onto the pool table ignoring the people playing pool. They groaned and I flipped them off.

“Shut it assholes. This is my house and I will do what I want. If you don’t like it then leave.” None of them left they just went elsewhere. Here I looked around and I saw Sky kissing Ashley. Whoa wait! Sky wasn’t just kissing he has grinding and making out and touching her everywhere.

I had to go and stop him but before I could get down my Mr. Hotshot joined me grinding and touching me. He really was cute, I mean hot. Nothing compared to Sky but definitely stunning.

He had pitch-black hair that was close cut on the sides yet spiked on the top. His eyes looked like green cat’s eyes. He wasn’t a football player but I think he may have been on the track team. I really didn’t care I just wanted to kiss him and touch him.