Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Beau’s POV  

I woke up about ten minutes ago in the arms of the most beautiful girl in my life. Riannon was unlike any girl I have ever met before in my life. I’m so glad that she said yes last night.  

If I hadn’t of woken up next to her I would still be thinking last night was just a dream.  

It was amazing what she had done and I was glad it was with her. I couldn’t wait to get to know her more. I felt like after years of admiring her from afar I wouldn’t ever get any chance to be with her and after last night everything was set in stone and Riannon was finally my girlfriend.

I had spent a week with her getting to know her and her family. Her family seemed pretty cool. I hadn’t met her father or mother but I knew that he was rich and that they were billionaires but they didn’t seem stuck up or anything like that. I was finally starting to warm up to her brother.  

Riannon had said that he and Cassi were going to move in so that she could have the babies in America . Cassi is beautiful and from looking at the pictures around, so is the rest of her family. I felt scared to meet the rest of her family.  

I knew who they were because of my father and his job but there was no way I was going to tell them who I was until they asked. Surely Riannon’s father would recognize me.  

She wanted me to go to the dinner tonight but I declined the invite because I didn’t want to add anymore stress.  

We decided that I would come over afterward giving her parents a little time to relax and get to know Cassi.  

This reminded me, her parents were going to be here any time now. I was sure that Riannon didn’t want me to have to sneak out because her parents might just see me. There is enough drama without having to meet her parents that way.  

I rolled over in the bed and I looked at Riannon. She was peacefully sleeping. I leaned back on one arm and watched the rise and fall of her chest as she took deep breaths. I didn’t want to wake her up but I had to because I didn’t want her to wake up without me next to her. Especially after what had happened last night, I wanted her to know that I was always going to be there for her.  

I looked at the clock and noticed it said 2:00 pm. God, I could lay next to this girl for hours.  

I kissed her nose first then each cheek. She shifted brushing her hand across me. I shuddered and she smiled.  

“Good morning Beautiful,” I told her.  

“Morning,” she whispered opening her beautiful eyes and looking directly into mine with bright blue eyes that were the color of the sky. We were still half-naked and her body heat was radiating off mine. It was amazing feeling her next to me like this.  

“What time is it,” she asked rolling over to look at the clock. She shot straight up when seeing it was now 2:12 pm.  

“Oh god, my parents are going to be home any minute.” She quickly shot out of the bed, ran to the bathroom, and turned on the shower forgetting she was completely naked.  

Looking at her body made me excited and want her more than last night. I controlled myself and hopped out of the bed too. I hurried up and picked my clothes up and put them on so she wouldn’t see me.  

“I’m sooo sorry Beau but you have to leave. Last night was amazing and I’m glad you are my boyfriend but you have to go” she turned around shoving a toothbrush into her mouth frantically.  

She was so cute when she was rushed.  

When she saw, I was looking at her she blushed and so did I.