Chapter 18

Blaze's POV: "You who's also suuuupeerrr cuutteee?" I said dreamily.

"Who!!" Maddie said excitedly.

"Andy." I said with an evil smirk.

"Biersack?" Kelly said smiling.

I nodded "Yes. Biersack."

We all groaned and Stevie said nodding "Yes. I agree with that. Andy is sooooo cute."

"So totally adorable!! I am in love with his hair!" Kylie added with that devilish smile of hers.

Ryan's POV: Time for strike two. Stevie WILL be mine.

I was walking back to the bus because I forgot my guitar strap, don't even know how it got off in the first place but whatever.

Outside I heard a bunch of giggling then a conversation I KNEW I could take advantage of.

Andy's POV: "being single sucks ass." I groaned kicking a rock and watching it fly away.

"Juliette wasn't good for you Andy." Jinxx said trying to help me get over her.

"I gave her my heart... And she just... Went and cheated! Did I do something wrong?" I said trying as hard as I could not to cry.

"You didn't do anything. But now, you have to move on." Jake said with a light smile.

"Is there any girls you like?" Ashley said... I knew he'd be the one to hook me up with someone because... He's a manwhore, and it seems like he knows every girl that walks this earth.

I smiled as she popped into my head "Stevie Black."

"The one that's dating Chris.. From Motionless? Dude you can't take someone who's not sin-"

"Oh but she is."

I whirled around and saw Ryan, one of Motionless In White's guitarists standing behind us.

He walked forward "Stevie broke up with him last night." He continued.

"Why?" I said suddenly really happy.

"Because he cheated on her." Ryan said bluntly.

I almost died I was so happy. "So... Where is she?"

"Follow me." Ryan said... With a really devious looking smile.

Stevie's POV: "I'm gonna go for a walk. Anyone wanna come?" I said suddenly needing fresh air.

No one spoke up so I grabbed my key to the trailer and headed out.

Wandering around I ran into Ryan and... "Andy? I didn't know you two were friends!" I said shifting my weight to my left side.

Ryan nodded "yup and Andy has something for you." He said with a small smirk.

"Andy has Whaaaaaa!"

I was immediately wrapped in Andy's long arms unable to break free.

I stood there awkwardly thinking maybe he just needed a woman hug.

...and I stood... And I stood... And I finally cleared my throught and said "Um. You can let go now."

He coughed and pulled away blushing.

I looked around and noticed Ryan was gone.

I looked up at Andy and forced a smile "Well... I have to go..."

Andy looked a little sad but nodded and walked away.

Weird.

Ryan's POV: I snapped a picture of them hugging. Now all I have to do is convince Chris that Stevie is cheating.

I found Chris warming up his voice backstage. I anxiously approached him. "Chris?"

"Ryan. I'm busy." He snapped.

"It's about Stevie." I said knowing that would get his attention.

He spun around "What happened?? Is she hurt?"

"No it's.... I think she's cheating on you Chris."

----------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!! Haha (and just to let you know I have nothing against Juliette. She is gorgeous and an amazing singer I just wanted to use Andy for this part.)

Follow maddie16780

Follow xXMrs_MotionlessXx