Chapter 13

Balz's POV: I woke up expecting to be able to snuggle up to Maddie then forgot. She is refusing to talk to anyone except Stevie.

I quietly crawled out of bed and saw Maddie sleeping peacefully in her bunk. I wish she would talk to me. I'm just scared at what she will say.

I leaned forward and as gently as I could and kissed her forehead.

She stirred and her eyes fluttered open. "Balz?" She mumbled half asleep still.

"Yeah. It's me" I said gently brushing a strand of her gorgeous brown hair out of her eyes.

She gave a light smile.

Maybe I should just... Give her more time. I thought as I walked away, ignoring the smile.

I sighed as I sat down on the couch next to Blaze and Ricky.

"What's wrong?" Chris sai-... Chris!?!? Why the HELL is he up this early!!

"Maddie." I said sadly looking at my hands.

When I looked up no one was looking at me or even acknowledged that I was all sad. Without saying a word I went right back to bed, accidentally bumping into Maddie as I stormed away. I'm not gonna deal with this.

Maddie's POV: I woke up this morning with a sweet kiss from Balz. It scared me at first. I'm going to tell him today.. Lets see..... I will bring all the girls, and... Devin... Yeah Devin."

I got out of bed and was immediately shoulder checked by Balz. I instantly started crying. I can't do this.

Stevie's POV: When I woke up Chris was already up... Okay that's weird.... I quickly got out of bed and saw Maddie standing there leaning against the wall... Crying?

"Maddie!" I said worriedly.

She looked over, saw It was me and flung herself on me. "I was gonna tell him Stevie! I was gonna tell him then he shoved me as he walked past just now and I can't I just can't!" She sobbed while hanging onto me tightly.

I shushed her softly "Maddie, it's okay. I know Balz. If anything it will only make him care more than he already does.. If its possible to care more.."

She pulled away and nodded "yeah.. Okay.... I want Devin, Kelly, Blaze, and Kylie to help me tell him.. Oh and of course you."

I laughed "Why Devin?"

She smirked "cause he's the most girly, and... He gives good advice."

I laughed again and gently wiped a tear away from her cheek.

She smiled and I said with a reassuring smile "lets go tell Balz"

Maddie's POV: It was nice outside so we were all hanging out outside before the show. Holding hands with Kelly and Stevie followed by Devin, Blaze and Kylie, we approached Balz.

He looked up smiling but frowned when he saw us all. "Can I help you?"

I almost screamed I was so nervous. "I can't do it with you all here!" I suddenly snapped, surprising myself.

They all just looked at me with a smile as they shuffled away.

Balz then smiled and patted his lap. I gingerly sat down. "Balz." I whispered.

He started to gently rub my back "What's up babe. I know you've wanted to talk for a while, oh and I'm sorry about ramming into you this morning, I was just really pissed."

I smiled, suddenly in a really good mood. "I'm pregnant Balz, it's your baby." I said looking into his gorgeous eyes.

A light look of shock crossed his face but was immediately replaced but a giant smile. He gently moved me off his lap and stood up screaming "YES!!!! IM GONNA BE A DADDY!!!" And then he started running around, jumping on things, causing Chris to bump into the BBQer knocking over a plate or two, then ran back over to me and planted kisses all over my face.

"Hey! Calm down!!" I said laughing, and feeling like I was taking care of a puppy.

He soon calmed down but told every single person we say on the way to the venue that I was pregnant and he was going to be a dad. I felt a strange sense of pride that the love of my life was bragging profusely about our unborn child.

I don't think I've ever been so happy.

----------------------------------------------------

Follow Maddie!! maddie16780

Follow my co-writer, and Kelly!! xXMrs_MotionlessXx

<3 meow