Chapter 7

Balz's POV: "So how exactly did Ryan apologise?"

Chris sighed and wrapped his arm tighter around Stevie who just smiled and laid her head on his shoulder. "He just came up to me and basically just said, hey Chris, I'm sorry for being a dick, but it wasn't even him! It was me who caused it!"

Stevie yawned and slid down so her head was in Chris's lap. He smiled at her. I haven't seen Chris this in love with a girl since Meagan, and she hurt him really bad.

I got up and stretched. Walking up to my movie collection to see what I had.

Someone knocked on my door and I smiled like an idiot. Maddie!!!

I jumped up and raced to the door. Tossing the door open, I hugged her tightly getting a little giggle out of her. "Hi babe!!" I said excitedly. No one knew I was with Maddie because she was afraid they wouldn't like her so she never wanted to meet them, but once I told her Chris was bringing over his girlfriend she agreed to meet at least Chris and Stevie.

"Babe?" I heard Chris said extremely puzzled.

I grabbed her hand and guided her to my small living room. I could feel her nervousness as I introduced them to each other.

"Maddie, this is Chris my lead singer and his girlfriend Stevie. Stevie and Chris, this is my beautiful girlfriend, Maddie!" I said lightly squeezing her hand.

Stevie smiled and stood up. "Hi Maddie! It's so nice to meet you!

I could feel her slowly getting used to these two because she smiled softly and said "Hi Stevie.. I like your.. Hair."

Stevie laughed and twisted a strand of lime green hair between her fingers. "Thanks!! I always wish I had brown hair when I was younger, yours is so gorgeous though!" Then she turned to me with a huge smile "She's so gorgeous Balz!"

Then Chris stood up and walked over with an awkward limp because according to Stevie he fell in the counter and has huge bruise now.... But I dunno.. "Hi Maddie! So you're the one who causes Balz to space out all the time!" He said poking her nose.

She laughed and looked at me "What? You daydream about me??"

"NO! CHRIS IS A LIA-"

"No he's not." Stevie interrupted, while looking at her phone.

"Your just agreeing with him because you too are annoyingly in love." I said irritated.

Stevie looked up and snarled "And your not?"

Chris laughed "I love your feistiness." And threw his arm around Stevie's neck as they both plopped down on my couch.

I groaned and whispered to Maddie "Maybe I shouldn't have introduced these two first, I'm sorry."

She smiled "that's okay, Stevie seems nice.. A little strange though.. But so are you and I love you so it's all good." And with that she left my side to sit by Stevie on the couch. Well... At least she's warmed up now....

----------------------------------------------------

Okay hi!! So Maddie is really gorgeous in real life and this is her on Wattpad, maddie16780 .

Follow my Co-writer for this story xXMrs_MotionlessXx

<3

(._.)

/ | \

Squidgy.