Chapter 5

Stevie's POV: I ran to the only place I felt safe. The roof.

Chris's POV: "Wait so where is she??" Ricky said getting antsy.

Ryan won't talk to me and none of us know where Brandon is so I asked Ghost, Rick and Balz to come over and help me look for Stevie.

"Uh I dunno wiener boy that's why I called you guys!" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"No need to take out your mistake on us Chris." Ghost said quietly.

Sometimes I wanted to punch him so bad but he usually gives pretty good advice... Usually.

"Yeah calm down Chris, we will find her." Balz added with a reassuring smile.

"Wait... I'm hungrrrryyyy!!" Ricky moaned

"SHUT UP IM TRYING TO FIND THE WOMAN I L-"

"The woman you what?" Balz said with a smirk.

"The uh.. The umm woman I.. Like!" I said awkwardly.

"Uh yeah... Riiigghhtt." Ghost said also smirking.

"Okay yeah let's find her." I mumbled walking away.

-3hours later-

-Chris's POV: "Chris, I'm sorry we've looked everywhere." Ghost said quietly.

I sighed "Thanks anyways you guys."

Balz patted my back and they all left.

That's when I remembered a vague memory wanting to escape reality for a while so I climbed up on the roof.. Where I met.... Oh my god... I know where Stevie is.

Stevie's POV: I wasn't mad at Chris.. I don't even know why I freaked out like that... I- I'm in love with him. I hope I didn't ruin our chance of being together.

"Hi." I familiar voice said behind me.

I whirled around and was relieved but also a little worried that Chris found me.

"Hi" I mumbled quietly.

Chris sat down next to me. I could smell the gum he was chewing.

"Stevie" "Chris" we said at the same time then laughed and looked away.

"Go first" I said nudging Chris

He cleared his throat and turned to face me. "I-I'm really sorry. I genuinely feel like the biggest douche in the world and I hope you can forgive me because.. Well.. Because-"

"You want to be more than friends?" I said looking right into his eyes. "So do I."

Chris sighed "Thank god, I thought I was going to loose you!"

I giggled "Chris I'm really sorry for snapping, I'm just tierd that's all."

Chris smirked and laughed "Mental note, she gets snappy when tierd."

"Chris!" I said laughing and giving him a light push.

He smiled and me and brought his heavily tattooed hand to my face. "So. What are we now?"

I looked into his eyes again "Umm i dunno..."

He smiled and said happily "Boyfriend Girlfriend?"

I blushed and nodded, pressing my lips firmly against his.

We pulled away and I blurted randomly "I love you Chris."

He looked shocked but smiled like a kid in a candy store and hugged me tightly "I love you- wait"

Chris stood up and faced the edge of the roof and screamed "I LOVE STEVIE!"

I broke into side busting laughter, "Oh my god Chris," I managed to say between laughs.

Chris grabbed my hands to steady me because I was laughing so hard I couldn't hold myself up.

"But in all seriousness. I do love you. I've been in love since the first night on this very roof." Chris said turning red.

I smiled and hugged him. This, is defiantly something I could get used to.

----------------------------------------------------

D'awww how sweet! :-P

Follow my gorgeous co-writer xXMrs_MotionlessXx

Yayyy they're together!