Chapter 8

Chris's POV: Stevie and I have been together for almost a week now and is extremely comfortable with everyone, which I'm extremely happy about. Ryan goes on about how sweet she is all the time.

I stared at my eyebrowless self in the mirror. Stevie doesn't know yet but we just got invited to preform at warped again this year so I was planning on taking her out to dinner and telling her that were going then.

I dug through my all my makeup and found my eyeliner. Shit. I forgot I'm out, should I go ask Stevie for hers? Ugh she's never seen me without the brows...

I cautiously peeked around the bathroom door and saw Ryan.

"Ryan!" I whispered.

He spun around "What?"

"Do you possibly have any eyeliner?" I said still whispering.

He laughed "nope! Gotta ask Stevie!" And raced away before I could say anything else.

I groaned and awkwardly walked into the living room. Stevie was sitting on the couch watching Ridiculousness. She was laughing when I cleared my throat.

She looked up and smiled when she saw me. I know she sees me why isn't she weirded out?

"Hey Chrissypoo what's up?" She said tucking her leg under her.

I smiled and sat down by her. She instantly brought her hand to my face and softly kissed me.

I pulled away "Ummm I need some eyeliner, could I possibly borrow yours?" I said feeling a little embarrassed.

She frowned and crossed her arms over her chest "But you look so sexy without eyebrows!"

That made me laugh, Meagan used to tell me I looked gross without them when we were together.

"Really?" I said a little shocked.

She nodded "Yeah!" And grabbed my hand pulling me up and running to my room that we were sharing.

A couple seconds later she tossed me her eyeliner but since I wasn't paying attention it landed on the floor.

She skipped out of the room not even noticing where the eyeliner ended up.

Oh well.

Stevie's POV: Did Chris really feel like I wouldn't still love him without his eyebrows? I have to admit, that hurt a little, but I will get over it.

"Baaaaabbbeeeeee?" I heard Chris say from the bedroom.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeessas?" I replied getting up.

I peeked into the room and saw Chris was a... Suit?

"Hey! What's with the fancy getup?" I said sitting on the bed.

He spun around with a huge smile. "Get ready we're goin to dinner! Dress fancy!"

I shrieked "Yay!!!" And stripped into my bra and underwear right there not really caring if Chris was standing right there gawking at me.

I stopped and looked at him "Staring much?"

He blushed and spun around quickly and ran out if the bedroom without saying a word.

I chuckled to myself as dug through my clothes.

Chris's POV: After about an hour Stevie walked out wearing a long black dress... That was very very, low cut in the front, that had lace in the back and she paired it with a pair of black heels and a simple black rose necklace. Her long pink and green hair was straightened, but she had it pinned it up with little silver clips.

She. Looked. Gorgeous. I stood right up astonished at how one woman can be so perfect.

"Holy fuck. How do you do that?" I said trying to contain myself.

She blushed and walked towards me "How do I do what?"

I wrapped my arms around her waist "how did you manage to be so beautiful."

She blushed harder and giggled "Umm I don't know what your talking about!"

I grabbed her hand and led her to my car, on the way explaining how gorgeous she was.

Stevie's POV: We arrived at the restaurant and were seated in a private booth in the back.

A couple minutes later Balz and Maddie arrived. Maddie was wearing a silver poofyish dress that came to about her mid thigh and a pair of black heels that looked very similar to mine. I stood up and squealed "Maddie!!"

She also squealed and hugged me.

"I had no idea you guys were here too!" Maddie said excitedly as we all settled in.

I nodded "Me either!!"

Sooner or later we got our food. I could tell Chris and Balz were nervous about something because as we finished they got all quiet.

Maddie was the first one to call them out on it "okay what's with the silence? What's going on?"

"Chris came up with the idea!" Balz yelled.

"Wha- oh fine!!" Chris said throwing his hands in the air "All of us are going to play Warped Tour this year, but I can't leave you and Balz can't leave Maddie so we were wondering... Would you both want to go with us?"

Maddie and I both screamed. I threw myself on Chris trying not to cry and Maddie was kissing Balz also trying not to cry.

"So.. Is that a yes?" Balz said after Maddie calmed down.

"YES!" Maddie and I both said at the same time.

I cannot believe I get to go on warped with... Well practically family!! This I going to be the best summer ever.

----------------------------------------------------

Follow my co-writer! xXMrs_MotionlessXx

Follow Maddie! maddie16780

<3 open to any ideas! <3